**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• Major_AtomicMajor_Atomic Posts: 20
    What champs are going to be on the crystal? Also is there going to be a featured 6 star crystal?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    So what happens to us who blew all their t2a already because of the stupid prestige race?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Most of the champs are not available as 5*'s yet .... please get that in pace with the 4*'s first before introducing 6*'s

By the time that 6-Stars hit the Contest as available for players to use, most of the 5-Star Champions will have been added to the 5-Star Crystal (if not all of them)

What about champions that are not available as 5* yet? Like Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, Joe Fixit?
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    LOL I tried to tell everyone it was coming!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kabam please dont release god like champs as 6 stars:

SL
    Hyperion
    SW
    AA
    GP
    Etc.
  • Will you be reducing the number of shards required for a 5* crystal or just revamping all the rewards in thinks like AW to give out more 5* shards?

We won't be reducing the amount of shards needed, but will be making 5-Star Shards more available over time. This could include things like the AW rewards, but that's only one avenue we could take. There is also a new announcement on the Grandmaster Crystal that went live today, which contains 3,4, and 5 Star Champions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure why people are so upset about this. It's going to be a while before they're playable, and 5*'s will be Maxed before. The game has to evolve to continue. It's just as important to add new challenges for top Players as it is for the middle and lower ones. It's not as drastic as it seems.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I'm uneasy about this. I am not going to be overdramatic like most of the commenters here. I will wait to see how this affects the game. I think one of the biggest questions is, who will be released in the first batch of 6*?
  • madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    So I've done a run in lol and used my t4a, this will now put me at a disadvantage for those who haven't used them or about to do a lol run, will you offer 1 rank down ticket for those who have done a lol run and own 3x r4 5*?
  • What champs are going to be on the crystal? Also is there going to be a featured 6 star crystal?

We're still way too far out to even talk about which Champions will be available first. We have some plans, but wanted to let everybody know about the future before we started to solidify those.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Will you be reducing the number of shards required for a 5* crystal or just revamping all the rewards in thinks like AW to give out more 5* shards?

We won't be reducing the amount of shards needed, but will be making 5-Star Shards more available over time. This could include things like the AW rewards, but that's only one avenue we could take. There is also a new announcement on the Grandmaster Crystal that went live today, which contains 3,4, and 5 Star Champions.
    Ok one more question, who will the first 6*s be?
    Please make them usable as nobody wants to spend a few months saving for a 6* only to pull like cage
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Are there plans to have a 5* arena now?
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    LOL I tried to tell everyone it was coming!

Same here but no one listened lol
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    K4H_Mr_Red wrote: »
    This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't even fully max a 5* yet and your lack of t2's makes most wait at rank 3 for their 5*'s. Was hoping this was a joke.

If you take a look at the announcement, we do mention that Tier 5 Basics are going to be available before 6-Stars are playable.

Will we need maxed 6*s to complete the content that rewards them?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Will there be any immediate changes to the current featured arenas? I mean, grinding for a 4* does not even make sense anymore when you have 6* available in the next 5 months. At least, put 5* champions in rank rewards or give more 5* shards?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    First series of 6* will be Colossus, SpiderGwen, Luke Cage and Kamal. This is a pure strategy point as they needed to be able to use 6* in 5.3. And the fact that they are giving 6* regen based on attack after every hit is going to make it absolute garbage. So we should all be selling our 1,2,3 and 4* champs now. This is a mistake until you have solidified the 5* level there was no need.