**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I thought this was too good to keep for myself

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Ok I got a little creative today and decided to share. I wrote a little MCOC song based on "I will survive" so just imagine the music and sing along before kabam takes this down :)

once I was afraid I was petrified.
I watched my regen and my power flow the other side.
I fought a Void and it went bad he killed me, now I'm not alive but I'll revive.
I must go on I can't take 5.

and so I'm back. beyond the grave.
Don't need a Heymdal on my team or Hela for the save.
I tried so hard and failed again, and here I thought I was the man.
I got hit by fear of the void, forget the 5 I'll take a 10!

my 10 is up. back in the fight. I think I'll use a couple pots and this time do it right.
he was the one who tried to kill me with degen but this is nothing... wait **** this node also has bane! 0.0

And now I died. I can't revive.
Don't have the units or the pots to keep me up alive.
I've got all my life to grind and I put all my life behind, and I'll revive, I will revive hey hey.

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart
after that Cyclops that I pulled who broke my brain and heart.
and I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself
I quit the game, and I got back all of my health.

But now I'm back. Beause I'm hooked. I'm back and logged in to this game and lost the flight I booked.
And now I'm trying new events and I am failing yet again and now I'm saving all my money for the next cash grab event.

Go on now go, walk through the gate
I can't get through without a 6* so I'd have to wait.
weren't you the one who tried to kill me with your bleed?
Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'll quit and go to read?

oh no not I. I will revive.
oh as long as I have credit cards I know I will survive.
And I've got all my cash to give until I learn to dex and weave, and I'll revive. I will revive hey hey.

Comments

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    You've poetrified me.....🙂

Song's great brother
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

You've poetrified me.....🙂

Song's great brother

Thank you :blush:
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Amazing song! By the way Void shouldn't be too hard to fight if you stay aggressive.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Send this to Dave (DorkLessons) and he just might make this song an actual thing!
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

Amazing song! By the way Void shouldn't be too hard to fight if you stay aggressive.

Yeah I know he's not that hard to fight. He's my top champ at R5 sig 200 and I love him.
    It's just that the whole "petrified" thing reminded me of Void so he took the hit lol.
  • Haha! I love this! This is awesome! Good job!
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    this is so good and relatable lol
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Totally awesome! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing this!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Great job! ...but now I will be singing that song at work all day
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Wow! This caught me by surprise! This is great btw! I love it,great job mate!!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I cant believe I sang that in my head.. :)) good one