**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 4 Basic Cats require far too many Shards

I remember way back in the day when I went to Rank up a Champ and realised I needed a Few Catalysts that I hadn't paid much attention to, Tier 4 Basic Catalysts, so I checked my inventory and saw that I had 1 and needed 2 more I checked how many shards were needed and for a moment it registered as 3600 cause Tier 3 is 2800 but than I realised it was 36,000 almost 13x more shards needed that are much harder to obtain, 18,060 is a more reasonable number and it follows the math of the Rising Shard Requirements, T1 is 300, T2 is 650, T3 is 2800, T4 should therefore be 18,060
300x2.16=650
650×4.30=2800
2800x6.45=18,060
Instead it jumps from 4.3x to 12.8x more shards, now I realise there are champs out there who have used alot of T4 Basic Cats, the developers could take the amount of T4s you have used break that number down to shards and than reward each player 4 T4s on a weekly basis til they even out, that way your cats dont time out in your stash and everyone gets a piece of the pie. It wouldnt be the first time they've awarded every single player for content already completed. T4 Basics have been a point of Contention for a long time and it's a simple change to show appreciation for players that have made them Rich by giving them their Time and Money

Comments

• BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I'm fine on the T4C but the T4B is ridiculous

You need more fragments to form a full catalyst, but you also get way more fragments on average to even that out.

That might not be the case for you now, but you'll get there. You need to consider how not every single player is in the same spot.

Players who already progressed further than you wouldn't even know where to put their t4b with those prices.

I find T4 Cats alot harder to get than T3 Cats, I'm not sure if that's the case as you get further cause you can obtain 2-3 T3 Cats Daily than the T4 Basic you need to beat a MUCH Harder Map everyday for a month to Obtain 1 Catalyst
    Plus awarding 4 per week would easily give you time to use them, you could hold 6 in your inventory after that was full you still have a month before they time out in your stash
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You can get t4b fragments so easily using glory lol. Its the t5b that are hard.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re fine to get
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wait until you start getting t5b
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Nah
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Get in better AQ alliance.
    I’m constantly maxed out on t4cc that I often have to rank up champs I don’t even use or like just so they won’t expire. The only thing holding me back is t1 alphas for rank ups lol

You need more fragments to form a full catalyst, but you also get way more fragments on average to even that out.

That might not be the case for you now, but you'll get there. You need to consider how not every single player is in the same spot.

Players who already progressed further than you wouldn't even know where to put their t4b with those prices.

I find T4 Cats alot harder to get than T3 Cats, I'm not sure if that's the case as you get further cause you can obtain 2-3 T3 Cats Daily than the T4 Basic you need to beat a MUCH Harder Map everyday for a month to Obtain 1 Catalyst
    Now that I think about it
    I get more PHC shards than I do 6* shards... I wounder why
    Well when you jump from PHC shards to 6* Shards understandably its gonna be alot harder but I'm talking 1 step up on a Basic Catalyst
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Well when you jump from PHC shards to 6* Shards understandably its gonna be alot harder but I'm talking 1 step up on a Basic Catalyst
    Can I ask what map in aq do you do
    Kobster84 said:

Can I ask what map in aq do you do
    Working on Map 3 at the moment, try and get involved whenever I can, but still 36,000 is a bit of a grind when you've got a Dozen Champs waiting on T4s

I don’t think you get the sarcasm... :[
    Your comparison is actually pretty accurate now that I think about it, they treat T4 like it's a 6* and they treat a T3 like it's a Premium
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Oh man it gets so much worse
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @BriceMiester I sympathize with your struggle but you don't even know scarce until you're working toward T5B. Still haven't gotten half of one yet.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't bothered to run the t4 basic arena in ages, but you can get two from that arena every week. The even dropped the 10k battlechip cost to enter. Plus EQ and AQ give them...lots to be had. They are much easier to get then they used to be, it would make no sense to drop the cost now.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    you can get 2 t4B every week just doing AQ with a half decent alliance with your glory? if you are not getting that then you need to find a different alliance. and this is just if your doing map 2 or 3? T4B is easily obtained.
    I know I've heard of the struggle to come
    Dont know how much more time or money I'm gonna invest in this game. Too many high level players grinding the Arenas and ruining the odds for everyone else, and kabam refuses to allow a cooldown for arena rank rewards, you would think that the makers would lean towards leveling the playing field, but no way to compete with players that have 10x more champs to fight with and they are all Ranked up from winning those RANK rewards, if your level 60 with several hundred champs you have no need to rank up cause your getting payoffs from the ability to compete in every type of quest and event in the game

you can get 2 t4B every week just doing AQ with a half decent alliance with your glory? if you are not getting that then you need to find a different alliance. and this is just if your doing map 2 or 3? T4B is easily obtained.

If this is true our alliance will get to that point eventually I dont just toss my current group to the side because there are stronger alliances to choose from, that's not the way to grow an Alliances Strength
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    @BriceMiester I respect loyalty with an alliance and wanting to stay with them. If the people around you are also growing at the pace you are then that is good and you should stay. That being said, it only costs 2020 glory per week to get 2 full T4B every 8 days. Any alliance that can complete map 2 with 3 groups 5 days a week will far exceed that. Alliances like that aren't difficult to find. Just my two cents.
    Tyyraww said:

If this is true our alliance will get to that point eventually I dont just toss my current group to the side because there are stronger alliances to choose from, that's not the way to grow an Alliances Strength
    So if that’s your logic you have the patience to grow with your alliance. Have the patience to wait for the t4b
    My Alliance is Growing at least the top 5 or so Players, I would say there are a few members who arent really helping, they just put in the bare minimum to collect on the Alliance Awards and there are a few who do their best and will become good players but arent quite there yet, our alliance is not the type to kick members who are putting in effort, but even so that much grinding for 2 T4Bs is a little excessive for people with a full time job, which funny enough is probly the people spending actual money on the game
    Tyyraww said:

So if that’s your logic you have the patience to grow with your alliance. Have the patience to wait for the t4b
    Thanks for the Tip our alliance Rallied together and got 2million on the Alliance Quests, got enough glory to get 1 T4B
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    We've all been there, we all know at which point you are and we were all in awe of how hard it is to get them at that point. Once you get past that point you're going to see that you're just getting frustrated. Im at the point where if I dont get good 5*s I end up selling t1a and t4bc. I used to envy the guys full of t4cc and now Im at the point where I end up ranking champs because the expire. Relax, you will get there, this game is all about progression
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Sticking with a lower alliance until it grows out of loyalty sounds good, but often other people leave when they outgrow it and new (lower) people join and it's more like running on a treadmill than advancing. Get where you want to get in the game and you can always come back and help the old alliance then. Do what you want of course, but that's my advise.
    It's all good I'm starting to figure out how to get the Cats, it's still a hell of a Grind but fair enough when paid for with glory