**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ has most interesting type of play style??☺️

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
So what do you guys think 🤔 ??
I think Domino is best as her critical and bleeds just make the fights easy and fun.

Well, I love quake but she is boring to play as you have to keep to charging heavies all day long.
Also I love iceman and gwenpool.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ronin is very fun to play. I also like Sym and Voodoo and stacking their bleed and poison respectively. Havok is fun when you have a bunch of plasma build up on the opponent and use a heavy for the feedback debuff. It ticks for a lot of damage and that L3 is just so brutal. Sabretooth is also very fun. His animations were very well done and that bleed damage is great when you get a few fury built.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Maw and Diablo despite sucking
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Symbiote Supreme
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Venom the duck, Ghost,wasp ,AA, medusa
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Robin seems really cool
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Dr. Octopus.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Robin seems really cool

I meant ronin
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I like those champs who have unique abbilities connected to fighting style. Likr Diablo, ending on mediums to choose a special abillity to activate, or those with similar playstyle that break the monotony of 5-hit combo, dash back, intercept, 5-hit combo ad nauseum.
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Domino is my favorite, fun to play and such a big learning curve. Once you really got her down though you can beat just about anyone. After her, Modok and IMIW, both are totally fun to play and extremely underated.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think quake, darkhawk, and taskmaster are some of the most rewarding to learn. I rather enjoy the champs that make you change it up a little from the jab and dash and parry that is the typical fight in this game.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Archangel
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    My favourite at the Moment is Venom the duck, its really fun to be able to choose a different playstile evrry Mission, but it also is a Task which is not so easy, path planning is really important!
    Next champ on my list is Thing, just go watch seatin Thing vs act 6
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    My fun2play champs are Voodoo for versatility, Cap IW for SP2 satisfaction and Venom because he feels so brutal. Honorable mention for Blade, but only when I use him to bleed Electro dry form parries (4-55 did that in 6.1.6 against AoN Electro, oneshot, damn satisfying)
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    @Terra Ronin is the one as well
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    @BrudixTree Yea I love how you could regenerate, or attack, or maybe just fire off specials. Venom the duck is great
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    spiderman stark for me. made me learn how to intercept because parrying all day with him just drops health to zero quickly. i like those crits when you have 10 poise charges
  • Midnite93 said:

Quake really hard to play but figure it out and you get fights down much more easily.

I have to agree with this. Quake was tricky for me to get a handle on at first, definitely made it more interesting to fight with her.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Aegon, gets fury each hit and max 6...

With 6 furies he hits hardest, nd dupe carry abilities through fights..
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Taskmaster
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I love any champ that has a different playstyle so obviously my vote goes to quake
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Venom the Duck ftw
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I use mostly Angela, Hela, Luke Cage, Stark Spidey, Archangel. I like them all. I have 5* rank3 awakend ghost, but it is so hard to play her,still not sure how to do it
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Karnak, spam sp1 for leg day. Bend and thrust, bend and ...
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Ghost rider for me with his regen I can fight all Day.