**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I Run Suicides or No?

I'm trying to decide if running suicides are a good fit for my current roster and wanted to ask the community for some feedback. Currently I'm only running 2/3 in glass cannon, but am considering investing the cores to open up the rest of the suicide masteries.

My top champions currently are:
6* R2 Domino
5* R5 Corvus
5* R5 CapIW
5* R5 SMSE
5* R4 Void
5* R4 Omega Red
5* R4 Magik.

All but Domino and Corvus are duped.

I know Void isn't great with recoil and SMSE isn't suicide friendly overall, but if I do turn suicides on, I would take Omega to R5.

Getting the cores is a big investment, so want to make sure that it's suitable for my top champs before I go all in.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    If you take omega to r5 Corvus and omega clear pretty much everything just the two of them. They are my suicide mvp’s And I’ve based all rankups since around suicides... Hyperion.. Medusa.. cap iw with a skill champ.. Emma.. sinister... namor...

Waiting on ghost...

Suicides are really the way to go if you put together a suicide friendly roster. Such a huge advantage over players not running them if you rank up the right champs.

🐻
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I'm trying to decide if running suicides are a good fit for my current roster and wanted to ask the community for some feedback. Currently I'm only running 2/3 in glass cannon, but am considering investing the cores to open up the rest of the suicide masteries.

My top champions currently are:
    6* R2 Domino
    5* R5 Corvus
    5* R5 CapIW
    5* R5 SMSE
    5* R4 Void
    5* R4 Omega Red
    5* R4 Magik.

All but Domino and Corvus are duped.

I know Void isn't great with recoil and SMSE isn't suicide friendly overall, but if I do turn suicides on, I would take Omega to R5.

Getting the cores is a big investment, so want to make sure that it's suitable for my top champs before I go all in.

Thanks in advance!

Its really up to you. You will do more damage for fight, but you can take a large chuck of damage for most of those characters and open yourself up to use of void in war, in addition the recoil will limit your SP usage. If the damage outweighs that thhen sure.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    No.

You'll win some damage on corvus and omega red, but you'll be losing a lot odñf versatility from cap iw and void.

My roster is very similar, including r5 ghost and I used to have them, but since I'm off Suicides I enjoy more the game.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Incorrect. With willpower and especially if you do coagulate also, damage is minimal that you take. Also cap iw shrugs debuffs with a skill champ. Much better using suicides AGAIN IF you base your roster and masteries around it.

🐻
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    If you run suicides, Corvus Glaive and Omega Red might benefit a fair bit but it'll screw over Cap IW, Void and Sparky. Plus, they're pretty costly too. I would say no but it's up to you.