**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Marvel Champs..?

This is a thread I created in order to discuss who is the best champion in the game, and to accumulate other's opinions.

So, here I have listed the best champions.. but which one IS the best?
Archangel
Domino
Omega Red
Namor
Magik
Symbiote Supreme
Blade
Aegon
Nick Fury
Corvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Hyperion
Medusa
Cull Obsidian
Captain Marvel (NEW)
Sparky
Ghost
Void
Cap America IW
Quake
She-Hulk
Iceman
Emma Frost
Sabretooth
Havok
Ghost Rider
Doctor VooDoo
Gwenpool
Spidey Stealth
Mysterio
Star Lord
Night Thrasher
Darkhawk
Sentinel
Iron Man IW
Hulk Raggers
Mister Sinister
Ronin
Masacre
Killmonger
Carnage
Angela
Doc Ock
Vision
Luke Cage
Invisible Women
Heimdall

We also have Old Man Logan and Collosus, but their buffs haven't arrived yet. Please discuss these also when the buff has arrived.

Thankyou, see you all in the comments!

Comments

• RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98

Like this list has some that I wouldn’t expect to be included

like who?

• RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98

IW, massacre, ronin, ST
    Not saying they are bad, just don’t see them mentioned as top champs constantly
    Love masacre

meh, some people may like them, we'll just wait and see
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    Frank Strange
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    This isn't really as simple as this is the best champion as many champions have watched that allow them to shine while having others which punish them. This is a complex game with different mechanics and different aspects at which champions excell, some of which like iron man(infinity war) have a lot of different utility while lacking damage,while others have insane damage while low or even no utility. Plus there are champions at which do very well in a type of match,for example Aegon is one of the best champions for labyrinth of legends,while for question he doesn't do as similarly. No one can say Aegon isn't a great or even one of the best champions in the game,but try him in a 2 tile quest and say he performs so well compared to say corvus...
    In short there is no simple best champion in the game,and it's illogical to ask such a question because it will get subjective and dependent on who people see as the best from their own perspective,someone will say domino another corvus another ghost...etc
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I just explained on another thread that I personally think that the best champion in the game is Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced).
    Poises are easy to get and once you hit 10, his damage is absolutely insane with that crazy crit rate and damage. Then you take into account the crazy utility that are taunts that bait specials and reduce incoming damage, emergency power drain, ability accuracy reduction on Sp3, crazy damage on Sp2, stun on Sp1 and my personal favorite, the special attack evades. It's always situation-dependant though.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Where is cyclops
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost is the best champ
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake. Can deal with the widest range of matchups
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Hulkbuster
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I have to agree with this guy. At least based on my roster. Ghost seems close though.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    AOU Vision, HulkBuster and red Cyclops best champs in game, for life.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I'm confused. Is this sarcasm? Cause if so, then you obviously don't know who AOU Vision is or you don't know how useful power control is. Either that or you're serious and you think Cyclops and Hulkbuster are good champs... which would be even more confusing.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

I have to agree with this guy. At least based on my roster. Ghost seems close though.
    In my opinion, if you’ve got both Ghost and Quake, your pretty much set for 95% of the game
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    It's either quake or ghost, I don't think anyone else really compares to those 2.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Namor, hands down..
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Aou vision is actually pretty decent lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Pennmabob said:

hEy GuYs WaTcH mE uSe An OvErUsEd JoKe By SaYiNg A rEaLlY bAd ChAmPiOn Is ThE bEsT oN a WhO iS tHe BeSt ChAmPiOn ThReAd HaHaHaHaHahAPWDHDAPDB(*WADUy2oehd2'

Lmaooo
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    so clearly this is your list and because you excluded more than half the champs. You're assuming that these are the only champs people believe are the best, such rubbish.
    But anyways Ghulk is my favorite and the best champ to me since ive been a fan of hulk since i was young, especially ww hulk
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Blade and Starky are probably still the best since you can clear so much with them i would also say Quake but she is hard to master for an average player
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Quake, in the right hands can end this game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Quake, in the right hands can end this game.

she gets me through whenever i decide to use her
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Really depends on the match up and the quest you do.

Quake seems to be the best suited for many missions.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Quake is the single most versatile champ in the game and I would say ghost would be a far second as she requires synergies quake only requires skill
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    It's ghost because she is hard to use correctly and I want everyone to know how awesome I am at the game when I say Ghost is the best.