**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star rank up advice

_MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello so I just got my first 5 star recently it was a 5 star Havok. So I’m debating if I should rank him up because I already have a rank 4 4* version of him (unduped). And if I ever get a chance should I rank him up to rank 3 or rank 5 for my 4* So should I rank him up or wait for something better?

Comments

• NidesNides Posts: 7
    Rank up your 5*. He is a beast! And you will have more use from a 5* than a 4* in the long run
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Get the 5 star as high as you can
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up the 5* havok
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    _MGP_ said:

Hello so I just got my first 5 star recently it was a 5 star Havok. So I’m debating if I should rank him up because I already have a rank 4 4* version of him (unduped). And if I ever get a chance should I rank him up to rank 3 or rank 5 for my 4* So should I rank him up or wait for something better?

5* also what act are u in cause the 5* will be more useful in act 5 and 6
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Ok thanks I’m going to start act 5 soon
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Remember to SP3!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Just always rank up 5 stars before 4 stars:
    Exeption:
    AEgon, if you have him as 4 star duped, he is much much better then 5 star unduped, this is the same Thing for all champs who really depend on their dupe to be good!

As Havoc doesnt Need his dupe he would be an absoultly beast for you if you rank 3 him asap
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Thanks