**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which character should be in MCOC part 2

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Which character should be in MCOC part 2 54 votes

Quicksilver
20%
Mets17Lego_Avengers2Torah13LordNeoClatoniusEtjamaHedronEarthEliteH3t3rPure_awesomeness_123Mcoc_player07 11 votes
Sandman
12%
MysterioPrathapEthanGamerX_Factor_AgentInfineightLethalProtectorZeldrys101 7 votes
The Lizard
5%
ZAN667Pancake_FaceSubject872 3 votes
Apocalypse
27%
digital-SOBRoOOtsCupidJackbrooks2580Colonaut123BlackJ4zzBlackOracleDead1TheMethodmgj0630MasterChief1176Skillful_starjgrazOneAboveAll13TheSaith 15 votes
Adam Warlock
14%
dfmoore26Bwest289anubhavdivinegamerFhfjghhggggjfhfjggp87MawrCalleachTheburrigatoNova_Nomen 8 votes
Mystique
12%
LeNoirFaineantDuke_SilverHfchangPlato92FreeToPlay_21OlimonstaBuriBuriZaemon 7 votes
Agent Coulson
3%
SiddhantKwatraJack_OHara 2 votes
Bullseye
1%
007md92 1 vote
Baron Zemo
0%

Comments

• digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Apocalypse
    Need multiple choice!
    Apocalypse and Adam Warlock for sure.
    Apocalypse for new V3 for the win tho
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    KRAVEN
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Xmen version though. Not the trashy avengers one who couldn't dodge a few bullets.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Sandman
    Apocalypse is technically confirmed, since if you beat the havoc and sinister event x men xenoclast 100% on master or epic you would get the title hand of apocalypse. Also, if sandman came in the game, so could hydroman and molten man.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Apocalypse

Apocalypse is technically confirmed, since if you beat the havoc and sinister event x men xenoclast 100% on master or epic you would get the title hand of apocalypse. Also, if sandman came in the game, so could hydroman and molten man.

Well where is Jessica Jones, Weapon X Wolverine and Silver Surfer? All in story dialogue but not available
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    The Lizard

Well where is Jessica Jones, Weapon X Wolverine and Silver Surfer? All in story dialogue but not available
    I think Silver Surfer is coming later since he has been teased since January as for Jessica Jones she is still in the files but because the show was cancelled probably not coming and for WX i don't know where he went he just vanished
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Quicksilver

I think Silver Surfer is coming later since he has been teased since January as for Jessica Jones she is still in the files but because the show was cancelled probably not coming and for WX i don't know where he went he just vanished
    Weapon X was part of a monthly event 3 years ago
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    The Lizard

Weapon X was part of a monthly event 3 years ago
    ya ik and i remember but he's one of those characters they scrapped i think there are many more but they just don't show us
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    Mystique

Apocalypse is technically confirmed, since if you beat the havoc and sinister event x men xenoclast 100% on master or epic you would get the title hand of apocalypse...

The title proves nothing. The dialogue in that event quest was more telling. Mr Sinister himself stated he was coming
  • ZAN667ZAN667 Posts: 19
    The Lizard
    Lizard Man!!!
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Sandman
    Hfchang said:

Apocalypse is technically confirmed, since if you beat the havoc and sinister event x men xenoclast 100% on master or epic you would get the title hand of apocalypse...

The title proves nothing. The dialogue in that event quest was more telling. Mr Sinister himself stated he was coming
    Also, in an event, I think it was this man this monster, beast mentioned professor x. This proves of his existence. Also weapon x was in the beast, night crawler event.