**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Comments

• Maloo7aMaloo7a Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike is there any chance to receive 275 x 5* shards upon duplicating 4* punisher?

Many people have him already and it would be incentive to vatern players if kabam allow the possibility of obtaining some 5* shards by duping like any other 4* champions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Atom_SmasherAtom_Smasher Posts: 17
    Hey @Kabam Miike love the change, is there a possibility we could see a change with the questing crystals, with the addition of uncollected crystals it's making it seem wrong that you get the same crystals in act 1 that you do in master mode and act 5
  • Hi, I have an account in google play, how can i transfer that to kabam account? Thanks
  • IolIol Posts: 1
    Just new to this game and find it fun.
  • I've been playing since January and like this entire idea. But I firmly believe the free crystals and daily crystal should receive small increases in quality for each act you've completed. At minimum the 3rd act on.

I play daily. Too much honestly, and spend a modest amount every month. Unfortunately I'm at a road block between act 4 completion and act 5. A block I've been dealing with since spring.

Honestly the crystal should increase in item quality as you enter a new bracket. At level 50 with 100k power I have 0 use for a level 1 health potion. Or 500 gold. I don't even bother claiming them anymore it's just a waste of time.
  • As awesome as this is I still have not gotten back my two 5* champs that just vanished from my champs pool.i have spent over a grand and close to three years on the same alliance just to have my 5* nightcrawler and 5* gambit disappear w no reason or any compensation from kabam.so if i get the 5* punisher r u gonna jack that from me too??
  • Fossel13 wrote: »
    time to save units to finish act five, do you know how hard you make this for freemium players lmao

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @Propaganda83

That's a great point! I wonder if Kabam will comment on it....doubt it :(
  • Xten808Xten808 Posts: 4
    Well.. I'm getting tired of the game. All my champions are stuck at rank one and in need of a rank upgrade catalyst for over 2 months now and I've played in different categories everyday. So what's the point of playing if one can't go further.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Xten808 wrote: »
    Well.. I'm getting tired of the game. All my champions are stuck at rank one and in need of a rank upgrade catalyst for over 2 months now and I've played in different categories everyday. So what's the point of playing if one can't go further.

Uh, which catalyst? 2 months is an awful long time to go without getting any sort of catalyst at that level. That's 8 chances at the class cat quests, plus supplementary runs of Grandmaster's Free for Fall on Sundays. Should at least have formed a few from frags alone.
  • KSiebsKSiebs Posts: 12
    edited August 2017
    So with the new Uncollected Arena crystal coming out today I have one question. Will it give 5x the amount of points for Summoner Advancement per crystal? I know it says that it will but the current SA doesn't list the uncollected version at all so it would make me think it will not get more points than a standard Arena crystal.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Any chance of an uptick in rewards from the Loyalty Crystal forthcoming? I don't know anyone who opens those anymore, especially with the advent of the loyalty store and the cost of maps. Might be worth looking at...

Dr. Zola
  • interesting:~)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    As expected, this new arena crystal is way more random than the previous one.
    Someone opened 120 and got 2700 units. I opened 140, and got 1200 units only, which is less than half of what the other player got.
    I spent more 400k battlechips than usual on these crystals, and got less than what I would get by opening 500 arena crystals (1kk battlechips).
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Love the new arena crystals.
    One question: Is the 5-star punisher from the Uncollected arena crystals as rare as the 4-star punisher from the current arena crystals?

Yes. This mean that your chances of getting a 4* increased too much however. The 5* one is the same % of the old Crystal. Its like 0,5% to get 5*.
  • I am confused about if the daily Crystals you have chances too. Any one can answer me? In my mind i thought that free crystals and daily will be changed
    Someone opened 120 and got 2700 units. I opened 140, and got 1200 units only, which is less than half of what the other player got.
    I spent more 400k battlechips than usual on these crystals, and got less than what I would get by opening 500 arena crystals (1kk battlechips).

Ya, I opened 30 of the new arena crystals and got 150 units and over 600k gold. Another guy in my alliance opened 2 crystals and got 225 units and 15k gold. I may never recover from this depression.

Well, it's not more random. The Drop Rates are the same as the other one, but remember that you're using 5x the Chips to get a chance at 5x the prize. If you were miss the Units out of most of those, but theoretically hit the Units with the regular crystals, it is totally possible to get more Units from the regular Arena crystal.
  • Awesome...just can't wait..
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    fix those damn-kabam servers
  • So let me make a guess. Kabam is concentrating on players who can get the Uncollected Title. Rest of people who can't get act 5 done are now ****. They're like Reverse Robin hood now, Empowering the already empowered.
  • johnn_waynjohnn_wayn Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Selam aleyküm arkadaşlar ben bu oyunu 1 seneden beri oynuyorum ama kristallerden hep 2 veya 3 yıldızlı çıkıyor sizce bu benim şansım mı yoksa Marvel mi öyle yapıyor
  • BabulpBabulp Posts: 3
    How can i improve my game plz suggest me
  • ThamerThamer Posts: 1
    :):):)

Well, it's not more random. The Drop Rates are the same as the other one, but remember that you're using 5x the Chips to get a chance at 5x the prize. If you were miss the Units out of most of those, but theoretically hit the Units with the regular crystals, it is totally possible to get more Units from the regular Arena crystal.

And what about gold? Now we need a lot of gold to rank up 5 star champs but if you are plannin to release 6 star champs how are you gon' solve the problem with gold? 'Cause i think it's logical that to rank up 6 star champ we will need a lot more gold that we're needin it now to rank up 5 star champs, and 5 star champs need really lot of gold to rank em' up. Can you tell something about it? I think it's a good question and it's time to discuss about it a little bit (and maybe a lot more than a little bit :D).

Thanks for your answer :)
  • Nive
  • It's very helpfull