**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reverse controls not working in War?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Is this noted as a bug!?

Sometimes they will work and sometimes they won’t.

Please tell me a fix is on.

It can either work, or not be working, at the moment it’s a mix of both, so you don’t know if they are gonna be reversed or not.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Ifyou are talking about Emma Frost, ability accuracy modifications affects the chance to proc reverse controls
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Well, the reverse controls for 20sec node will sometimes work and be correct, or just not activate at all.

And precious to that, on a node with nothing to do with reverse controls, I just faced Emma Frost and ate a sp2, because when I dashed forward to evade... it just stupidly dashed forward.

So even her special didn’t active the reverse controls.

Just seems so stupid.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Also, whether of not Emma was awakened would help
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    This was happening to an alliance mate as well. Nothing to do with Emma. Faced Quake and Stealthy. Said it would randomly switch between reverse controls and normal controls.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

This was happening to an alliance mate as well. Nothing to do with Emma. Faced Quake and Stealthy. Said it would randomly switch between reverse controls and normal controls.

What champ were you using and did you have anything that could cause abilities to fail. Again need all the information. Like if you have rank 3 pacify and the trigger happened during a stun that in itself could explain it.