**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easy ways of attaining T4 Catalysts

It might be created or discussed already, but still there was no propagation I see. Please increase the chance of getting T4 basic catalysts little more easier. The T4 quests is really not worthy and eventhough 100% explored we are not getting enough. It's quite tough to reach 1 itself. I don't play arenas mostly, but you should have give choices equally to all. Don't make us to rely on arenas..

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    You can get them from map crystals when u participate in AQ. The harder the map, the better the chances of getting a t4b! So make sure you join a good alliance if you want to get the most of it.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    @DLegend I accept.The reason i posted is, Even spending time on alliances I'm not sure that we get it soon. By the way: I'm currently at level 54 and playing for 1.2years without any alliance participation. Because my time is different and it should not affect others as well. Also, sometimes I play and sometimes i don't open the app at al. I can't spend whole time on this. But if there's a option for us to get more easier ways to get atleast T4. it'll be good.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    If you can get 150k scraps this month, you can secure 2 TB4Cs. 1,100 glory units can be exchanged for another TB4C.

I can rank 4 one 4* star soon.

Apart from this, I agree with you. I am level 53. Tough to progress with TB4C fragments scarcity and even worse with T4CC.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    bhuv9191 wrote: »
    @DLegend I accept.The reason i posted is, Even spending time on alliances I'm not sure that we get it soon. By the way: I'm currently at level 54 and playing for 1.2years without any alliance participation. Because my time is different and it should not affect others as well. Also, sometimes I play and sometimes i don't open the app at al. I can't spend whole time on this. But if there's a option for us to get more easier ways to get atleast T4. it'll be good.

Give act 5 a try (considering you have played for over a year). You can get 2 t4b for completing it.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    I'm only a level 49, 88k rating and I have 7 rank 4s
    t91l9tu0mcix.png
    Also, I've never went for the t4 basic arena, not worth my time grinding. I've been playing for 2 years, but took a break from Feb-Nov last year. Basics have gotten really easy to obtain in the past few months, as I had 0 r4s when I started playing again in nov, my top was a r3 spider Gwen
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    b9f3cts1xp0w.png

this is my roster.. 4 R4s and 8 r3s.. I'm waiting for long time to get on further.. but it's hard.. this is the first time i'v completed master quest, hoping to explore it 100%.. hope so..
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    DLegend said:

bhuv9191 wrote: »

Give act 5 a try (considering you have played for over a year). You can get 2 t4b for completing it.

How long will it take to complete act 5?
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    I agree, it's very difficult to rank up a 4* and even harder to rank up a 5* champ. And when a rare offer pops up to buy them they are very expensive.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Go for the milestones in the t4basic arena and open map 5 crystals for t4cc and shards. If you can’t do map 5 you should not be getting these fast anyway and you need to progress