**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you all think of SINISTER LABS??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
I do think that are gonna be interesting because of the new sense boosts.
Rewards are ok.
What do y’all think??

What do you all think of SINISTER LABS?? 286 votes

Awesome 😱 (Feels interesting)
5%
razielErza_ScarletMikeyBoi69HSenpaiWingTSECliffordcanWorknprogressRasiloverVoltolosNBSAIDead1theMercenaryMay_The_WayYa_Boi_28TheSaith 15 votes
Rewards are satisfactory ☺️
8%
AxeCopFireNifzTerraLvernon15SiddhantKwatraLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacErkTaZ_4178JakearoundNewman0067Bruinsfan8510MysterioShadow_PhoneixRemeliBlackJ4zzMarkg25RockypantherxRSkwGraydrox 25 votes
It’s ok 🥴(Just another side event)
27%
MasterSmokeRagamugginGunnerTimone147BrainimpacterFreakydDeadbyrd9TendersquadFeeney234MSRDLDEmil_LimsonBajjsbwuqjwspaceoakWardenclockJim0172kfd2010Mqc19NoıreSharkPowerr99IMMikkeiDazzaaa 80 votes
Copy of MODOK labs🤔
10%
A_Noob_Is1RaganatorDoc_HollamonTRESon_of_OdinDrake2078Litzie13mugichaCat_MurdockSalsamanderOsfan8MenkentRoOOtskikiFurieuxMad_Titan_21TheMarauder53wvonkMitriaxAleorCranky_Trump 31 votes
Meh 🤢 (seems boring to me)
33%
ArcDeAngelusDL864TacoScottyNonuJiggycg999RektorJRock808PparkerspideyCrkwestSpity68digital-SOBCarnage313XHans_GruberXNick_Caine_32age_of_andycapNanoDroidTheVyrusGAM3RGUYSundance_2099Foxhero007 96 votes
I wouldn’t even do that😅
13%
AchtungKombatGodPiviotTrimbobManup456payebuduDKilburnЗАКСОЛИНMonk1Longshot_33Jmd82tkhan08TimrosIamTryingMyBest狼行天下lIPowerIlGustavo20Geo10megTheTrueBeastLordRaymond3 39 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I need to k iw difficulty and energy requirements before I make a decision
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 Yea same here but decided to vote still
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Seems monotonous
  • It’s ok 🥴(Just another side event)
    Rewards are better than last month but nothing special
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    The rewards seem much better than we’ve had for the last few months so I’m happy about that. However, I need to see the difficulty and energy requirements(if there is any, seems strange they wouldn’t mention it, maybe it will just be entry based) to make a full judgement
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Awesome 😱 (Feels interesting)
    I cant complain about a whole t2a and almost 2 5* crystals
    Also im very happy that they giving us 10 entries per day so i can back out when the combinations are mean
    Really hope its low energy requirements though
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I’m spoiled yo. If it’s not Gwenpool going back to the movies....or the famous 2 star arena grind to a 5 star basic, I really just bs my way through the side quest as an ends to a means IF I’m not occupied with other stuff.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I've enjoyed all of the side quests/events that I've been able to do. I think they're a nice change of pace for the most part
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Copy of MODOK labs🤔
    Atleast it give more rewards then last month quest
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Tony886 said:

Atleast it give more rewards then last month quest

It does, barely. Someone did the math on the official post already
  • ValdeValde Posts: 12
    The best opinion would be made after we actually play it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Not enough information to make a judgment, except that there are too many fights in my opinion. Should be 6 not 12 per difficulty.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    They haven’t started.

My experience and thoughts on the different “labs” we’ve had is that it’s mixed bag.

First , they’ve always been bugged and we waste Randomizers if we have used one and had to exit the game mode (it will revert to the OG nodes if you dare exit or get disconnected mid fight)

Secondly, they are usually a good challenge, but it does seem like the level of difficulty keeps increasing. I do recall them being a little ridiculous the last few times it ran, which brings me to the last issue....

Randomization:
    Again, it can provide a good challenge but personally, I think it reeks of laziness and lack of imagination, and can sometimes lead to a matchup from Hell. Throwing 6 random nodes on top of high PI enemies can be a recipe for disaster.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have enjoyed previous labs. Don't know about the Sinister version yet.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Copy of MODOK labs🤔
    Minus the chance to get sig stones....of course.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Not excited really because rewards are meh and I’m sure if history repeats the difficulty will outweigh the rewards.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    edited August 2019
    Copy of MODOK labs🤔
    I hope it's better
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    If the difficulty is comparable to previous labs, rewards feel meh. I did all the previous ones but the difficulty could swing wildly depending on if you fight Havok/Sinister/Domino versus Wolverine/Rogue/Gambit. This was my biggest complaint with previous iterations. Plus it's 12 fights and energy too? Haven't seen energy cost yet, but if it were free I'm sure they woulda told us that by now.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I wouldn’t even do that😅
    G A R B A G E‼️

rewards not worth the TROUBLE of all those random op buffs, and etc
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    They need to add a 5 star sig stone per run and you wouldn't hear a complaint from me.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Too many fights by like 9
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    thanks i almost forgot about them i never click special quest...guess i'll have to start. would be nice if there was an exclamation mark or something to show there is a new lab to do otherwise i can see myself missing them every once in a while (I realize daily is easy to remember but sometimes things happen in life and I'm just more likely to forget)
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah i'm going to have to make business decisions because I can't run everything and do my arena grind. I might just run Master and Epic.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Yeah i'm going to have to make business decisions because I can't run everything and do my arena grind. I might just run Master and Epic.

That's all I would run anyway. With these rewards I doubt I'll even do that every day though.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Far too many fights and long one at that... I'll probably only do them when I feel like it.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32