**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the worst champ in the game?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
This is a list of some of the champs who are most widely hated. Here, I'm not going by "least fun to play", but just overall worst i.e. has no good uses, utility, or redeeming qualities.

Who is the worst champ in the game? 236 votes

Groot
25%
TheTAbyssdanielmathLeNoirFaineantrazielRaganatorFreakydKyrkantRazorDevilNifzTrimbobJadedMets17JohnyzeroDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444ThatGuyYouSaw235Taiphoon_zeroOsfan8Crimsontide1616Timros 59 votes
Hulkbuster
36%
Vdh2008ShrimkinsTaxSpity68digital-SOBSaiyanLosspikMfallsMagrailothosTeddersJim0172HeadrollerMikeyBoi69HairyslugWrathfulRavenAhitlawRasiloverReferenceTKS87İlyaz3003 85 votes
Iron Patriot
1%
PantherusNZEB54H3t3rSkinnyfatboy82 4 votes
Colossus (pre-buff)
7%
bloodyCainDuo_KulioDuke_SilverDingaloBahamutKerneasIDogeSkyBlueGamingXxLoganTDCxXJuggerNotStanceMeebleton_Chaos_PennmabobEtjamaThicco_ModeMojoXQola 18 votes
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
0%
psp742 1 vote
Joe Fixit
8%
Nuggetman777abiew78NanoDroidGrimv717M1k0rinCharlie_SceneForumName123FloorKillerTehsigzorzBlackJ4zzQmagGraydroxSuman_sahAMay_The_WayCtfz35PricelessBe_niceReeeTronNickify 19 votes
Venompool
1%
Buck9studioGiodood_1EdeuinkPastorAmerica 4 votes
Cyclops (either)
4%
buffajrJgonzo925OrcDovahkiinMilesHolmwoodLordNeoRehan010_InfineightMarty88MphBatman1903nOux 10 votes
Magneto (either)
6%
SnakeEyes69Timone147NikoBravoMrTicTac19992008SleepyRabbitShrimpRcrystaldsmithAleorBeyond00_lqd1MiStaLovaFugitive21gp87RothinzilÆgon0710Immortal_148 16 votes
Deadpool X-Force
8%
ArcDeAngelusA_Noob_Is1DarthVadidFizzzzzyGeoqui21MrLalowVladislas22BajjsbwuqjwLvernon15SpiderCoolsRoOOtsWerewrymTaZ_4178Geo10meg-sixate-Dead1EvisceratorXyresic_LemonJohnHSMrChristmas 20 votes

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Karnak
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Groot
    all of my losses in arena comes with IP, but then again never even bother to use Groot at all.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot
    It's still Groot. Sorry @Hamin
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Groot reduces debuff duration and has a heal(still trash,but has something)
    Iron patriot has the stun on sp2,the heal and power gain(same thing,still trash but something)
    Colossus(bleed immune)
    Miles Morales (can get some stuff done if awakened,still trash but not unusable)
    Joe fixit(bleed on sp1)
    Venompool(decent bleed damage,heal,different buffs,buff steal)
    Cyclops (damage and critical hits through block)
    Magneto(the safeguard)
    Deadpool xforce(has that power gain that can wreck you)
    Hulkbuster hal nothing but armour ups...pathetic
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Diablo
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Groot
    @LeNoirFaineant

Hamin was banned haha. Not sure if he made another account or not.
    Groot
    ẞlооd said:

@LeNoirFaineant

I'm sure he didn't since that isn't allowed... lol
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Groot
    Ebony Maw and Hulkbuster may be wet noodles, but Groot is the wettest noodle of them all.
  • Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster is totally worthless, and hits like a granny. Trashy waste of a character.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster supposed to have some buffs when fighting with Hulk, but don't have.
    Hulkbuster supposed to be as tall as Sentinel or otherwise the guy inside the armor is hobbit
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
    Groot

ẞlооd said:

@LeNoirFaineant

How do they catch you doing that
    Unless you admit it
    They don't. I was joking.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    King Groot because I just pulled him as a 5 star on my alt account. Furies are ****, hits like paper, regen is trash and all his synergies are outdated.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Magneto (either)
    Kamala Khan is not on that list
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★

Kamala Khan is not on that list

for real!! and why isn't Karnak on this list

the worst champs
    Kamala Khan
    Karnak
    Groot
    Hulkbuster

• JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Just want to point out that someone got a one-shot on Labyrinth X-23 with a Kamala Khan.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J07ZbMwjXcE

Also, Karnak doesn't have the worst damage, can reduce class advantage, and has valuable synergies. Thus, he's better than the others on this list.
    @Wayntos @Fugitive21
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Joe Fixit
    Where is Diablo? 😆😆😆 That dude is worst of the worst
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster

Diablo is bad but nothing is as bad as hulkbuster
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Groot
    Groot for sure. Hes painful to play with. Its actually sucks to have to use in arena and is just no fun at all. Fights take sooo long.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Groot

Diablo is pretty weak but hes actually fun to play when playing with his potions. It just sucks they done improve his ability's more. I started using him when I get bored when I pulled a 5*
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Hulkbuster

ẞlооd said:

@LeNoirFaineant

I have three accounts lol
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Groot
    I think groot came 3rd on the buff vote. Maybe he’ll be next after the mutants.