Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is Iceman worth a 5* awakening gem?

Today I pulled 5* nr 10 (two of them are duped), Iceman. He’s probably the best 5* I have right now and I plan on bringing him to r4. Is he worth r4? And is he worth a mutant awakening gem?

I just beat the collector, my next plans are probably just farming the Uncollected event quest as far as possible to get a better 5* roster. I’m in an active alliance and still need a good double immune champ. Apart from questing Iceman could be used for AQ or for AW defense where he could even become our boss if I bring him to r4 and awaken him.

I really need help because I don’t want to waste an important item but I don’t want to sit on it and never use it even though it would’ve helped me for a lot of content. What is you opinion?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, much better champs now in the game, omega namor aa
  • Options
    C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    So you wouldn’t awaken him but he’s worth r4? Or no to both?
  • Options
    Big_Rig28Big_Rig28 Posts: 8
    I just rank 4 my ice man and was worth it,dunno if I’d use a gem on him but it’s upto you how long you wanna wait for a better champ to use it on
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    C4edmon said:

So you wouldn’t awaken him but he’s worth r4? Or no to both?

Yea he worth r4 but not worth a gem
  • Options
    Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    The ability of iceman when is awakened is good for a champ who can evade but you can put the coldsnap with the SA1, so he still strong unawakened.
    Save the AG for a good champ who will need it to be strong, like omega and namor.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Not worth a gem imo. So many other mutants worth it over him.
  • Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Should have made this post a poll.
    The answer is no
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Not worth ag. Definitely worth r4 and totally rocks with suicides
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Definitely rank 4 him. You'll be happy when you reach 6.1.5
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He is definitely r4 worthy. I would say you will not be a happy camper when you pull a Namor OR AA or the like. Iceman doesn’t really need it. It improves him but not enough to deserve a gem
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    r4 for sure. use my r4 ice all the time. ag? heck no