**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I upgrade first?

I got an 5* Luke Cage and an 5* magik, who should I upgrade first? Both unduped, and I don't have a single high science champ. I could awaken Magik with a mystic gem, but I don't think it's worth it

Who should I upgrade first? 11 votes

Magik
90%
winterthurSpity68Lvernon15FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMeebletonlewiscallanEtjamamrcyrcleTRONG94_MGP_ 10 votes
LC
9%
Vinvick 1 vote

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    LC
    If you don't have any immunity champ then LC is best choice. Otherwise Magik all the way. Her power control is best in game.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Vinvick said:

If you don't have any immunity champ then LC is best choice. Otherwise Magik all the way. Her power control is best in game.

I have an r4 5* iceman as my immunity champion, so magik? Is she worth my gem tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Use the mystic gem aswell
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Magic is one champ to help you become uncollected. Go face Hyperion a few times. He will help you decide if Magic’s power control is worth it.
    Definitely dupe her.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Rank Magik but don't use the gem. Try using your 3-Star version (I assume if you have one and sig. ability awakened?).

Then decide.
    Sirmacool said:

Magic is one champ to help you become uncollected. Go face Hyperion a few times. He will help you decide if Magic’s power control is worth it.
    Definitely dupe her.

I am already uncollected, I am busy with exploring act 5 atm

Rank Magik but don't use the gem. Try using your 3-Star version (I assume if you have one and sig. ability awakened?).

Then decide.

Thanks for tip, I have an awakened 4* so I know how to play with magik