**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you the most excited for in the August Update?

Sunspot or Warlock? YOU CHOOSE

Who are you the most excited for in the August Update? 110 votes

Sunspot
28%
GroundedWisdomabiew78Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraGreifmaster911Youconfusedscience22Battle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXShadow_PhoneixBear3Kobster84VoltolosxxKyojinxxBlackJ4zzRockypantherxKillershark021ChainslayerBeyond00_Lorde_Hermes_the_3rd 31 votes
Warlock
71%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008SnakeEyes69Apocalypse189Duo_Kuliobm3eppsSungjJim0172HairyslugSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64RoOOtsHzoriDuke_SilverLiss_Bliss_Mad_Titan_21TheHeroDeservedTaZ_4178AssumedName 79 votes

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Sunspot
    They both look pretty sweet though 😊

🐻
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    From the looks of the abilities it seems clear sunspot will be the better offense champ and his suit is fresh
    Warlocks animations look insane tho
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlocks animations look sick
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Warlock
    Frickin’ Warlock!! How is ma boi losing this poll?! Also where is this data mined info?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

Frickin’ Warlock!! How is ma boi losing this poll?! Also where is this data mined info?

Seems likely to be the worst of the 2 champs although looks to have better animations
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Warlock
    Variant 3 lol
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Warlock
    He looks like an insane Havok and Mister Sinister counter
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Warlock
    I just think the animations are cool. I also have never been into comics so o dont know who they both are.
  • Old man Logan buff
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

Haven't checked out the data mined info. Never do. However, Sunspot is what I'm curious about based on the Spotlight. If he's anything like my HT, he'll be sick.

human torch is may e the worst champion released this year, lol. well tale that back diablo is worse at least ebony maw is usefull defender but torch is essentially a weaker version of massacre. not quite awful, but considerably worse than champions like namor, capt marvel and even the new spiderman. im excited for neither of these champions. seems like kabam is running out of ideas for champions. can we get a 5/6* version of the james howllet wolverine already? maybe the xforce version with alot of bleeds and healing, with a beserker phase just like namor and capt marvel. im just saying there alot of classic mega popular champions that arent available in 5/6*. warlock to me is more interesting by far than sunspot. i dont like the idea if essentially a third human torch (massacr and torch being the first two).
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Maaaaan honestly I’m just excited for more quests, more shards, more dupes. I don’t even consider being excited for new champs until about 2 months later...because “RNG”/life/these featured cavalier crystals are not so generous to me or my wallet.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Just wondering which of my champs will be bugged with new update honestly
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    Warlock
    I hated the capoeira fighting style in Tekken and so it triggers me thinking sunspot will fight like that... rolling about on the floor lol
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    sunspot for his synergies. (but after 4-16 months) for august ,will just b happy to get anyone from nickfury,havoc, torch,cull , namor. or even thing would b fine
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Warlock
    Warlock.. especially if some of his abilities is like it was on X-Men..
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Warlock

I just think the animations are cool. I also have never been into comics so o dont know who they both are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZ5hkkfWqQ&t=54s
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Warlock
    Kobster84 said:

Seems likely to be the worst of the 2 champs although looks to have better animations
    He shape shifts lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

Haven't checked out the data mined info. Never do. However, Sunspot is what I'm curious about based on the Spotlight. If he's anything like my HT, he'll be sick.

human torch is may e the worst champion released this year, lol. well tale that back diablo is worse at least ebony maw is usefull defender but torch is essentially a weaker version of massacre. not quite awful, but considerably worse than champions like namor, capt marvel and even the new spiderman. im excited for neither of these champions. seems like kabam is running out of ideas for champions. can we get a 5/6* version of the james howllet wolverine already? maybe the xforce version with alot of bleeds and healing, with a beserker phase just like namor and capt marvel. im just saying there alot of classic mega popular champions that arent available in 5/6*. warlock to me is more interesting by far than sunspot. i dont like the idea if essentially a third human torch (massacr and torch being the first two).
    Lagacy wants to know your location
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The Colossus buff
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    Buffs will be nice
    Damage: Sunspot
    Animations: Warlock