**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I upgrade first?

I got an 5* Luke Cage and an 5* magik, who should I upgrade first? Both unduped, and I don't have a single high science champ. I could awaken Magik with a mystic gem, but I don't think it's worth it

Who should I upgrade first? 11 votes

Magik
90%
winterthurSpity68Lvernon15FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMeebletonlewiscallanEtjamamrcyrcleTRONG94_MGP_ 10 votes
LC
9%
Vinvick 1 vote

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    LC
    If you don't have any immunity champ then LC is best choice. Otherwise Magik all the way. Her power control is best in game.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Vinvick said:

If you don't have any immunity champ then LC is best choice. Otherwise Magik all the way. Her power control is best in game.

I have an r4 5* iceman as my immunity champion, so magik? Is she worth my gem tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Use the mystic gem aswell
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Magic is one champ to help you become uncollected. Go face Hyperion a few times. He will help you decide if Magic’s power control is worth it.
    Definitely dupe her.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Rank Magik but don't use the gem. Try using your 3-Star version (I assume if you have one and sig. ability awakened?).

Then decide.
    Sirmacool said:

Magic is one champ to help you become uncollected. Go face Hyperion a few times. He will help you decide if Magic’s power control is worth it.
    Definitely dupe her.

I am already uncollected, I am busy with exploring act 5 atm

Rank Magik but don't use the gem. Try using your 3-Star version (I assume if you have one and sig. ability awakened?).

Then decide.

Thanks for tip, I have an awakened 4* so I know how to play with magik