**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

xNig said:

Lol. Anyone with an opinion against the masses is always quick to be labeled a troll or shill or being sold out to Kabam.

Some people can’t accept that there are differing opinions.

True but some people are clearly trolls going against the masses almost every post to anger people and create a hostile environment. Really makes the forums toxic at times.
    Having different viewpoints doesn't make someone a Troll. Sharing different views is exactly why we're here. We're not here to hate on different opinions and we're not here to judge others. What usually takes place is people call the same few Trolls and attack anything they say on a personal basis. Then Threads start to devolve into an unhealthy slew of arguments. We can't say people just disagree to incite frustration, then incite frustration based on our own judgments. The people who are just doing it to provoke are quite plain to see, and it doesn't look anything like a debate where people simply don't agree with the thoughts put forth. Fortunately, we have Moderation to deal with it. Rejecting people based on our own personal resentments doesn't help anything.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

xNig said:

Lol. Anyone with an opinion against the masses is always quick to be labeled a troll or shill or being sold out to Kabam.

True but some people are clearly trolls going against the masses almost every post to anger people and create a hostile environment. Really makes the forums toxic at times.
    Maybe it's the masses trolling the few.....
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

xNig said:

Yes the masses are typically the trolls in internet forums lol. I think you answered one of our questions lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

xNig said:

Yes the masses are typically the trolls in internet forums lol. I think you answered one of our questions lol.
    Might be possible. We could be in an episode of The Twighlight Zone.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    What makes comment sections devolve is the direct quoting of people and always having an opinion counter to the post. It is like your only opinion is shutting a idea down and you have no new ideas basically propping up the status quo. Have something new to bring along with your counter or else you'll appear to be a troll when that's all you do. Someone called me a troll because I said I would no longer respond to them which is literally the exact opposite of trolling. But I'm beginning to understand that is the nature of the forum and it won't stop.

Back to the topic, after listening to Brian I agree with his post it cavalier crystals was far more impactful than the summoner's sigil is as currently constructed. I just think they should give better offers to actually help quality of life in a significant way and then I'd actually pay for it but as of now its just not enough.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Any changes
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

So it looks like the featured 5* in the black iso market is from the last featured pool not the current one. Is this correct?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    T1 and T2 Class cat selector doesn't seem to work.
    Also, got the wrong featured 5* crystal.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

Also, got the wrong featured 5* crystal.

seriously? lol
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    That black iso market looks descent even though it isn't unlimited like I assumed it would be. Being one featured crystal behind will really hurt its use because that would be the main reason why a whale would want to get it.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Quest energy is still resetting to 6 minutes.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    looks like there's lots of bugs with this coming in quickly...that's disappointing but not surprising
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

That black iso market looks descent even though it isn't unlimited like I assumed it would be. Being one featured crystal behind will really hurt its use because that would be the main reason why a whale would want to get it.

They said it would not be unlimited in the announcement "Click to Enlarge. Item limits refresh every 2 weeks. Items marked with a * will refresh every 5 days."
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    V1PER1987 said:

So it looks like the featured 5* in the black iso market is from the last featured pool not the current one. Is this correct?

I bought that crystal but i didnt checl which feature is that, i didnt like this
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

It says 7 day event.. why’s the timer say 6 days?
    Gkohler said:

It says 7 day event.. why’s the timer say 6 days?

I dont know if this is correct but could it be that it runs Monday to Monday and not Tuesday to Tuesday?
  • TheJalliTheJalli Posts: 11
    Babafrigo said:

V1PER1987 said:

I bought that crystal but i didnt checl which feature is that, i didnt like this
    Same thing happened to me, why should anyone assume that it is a previous feature crystal. I wanted the current feature pool, not the previous one. I'm really hoping this is an error.
    If the featured crystal is going to be old one, that really makes me not want to buy this subscription.
  • Purchased, did not receive, just an FYI:

• Everything else appears to have added to my inventory as intended.

If the featured crystal is going to be old one, that really makes me not want to buy this subscription.

agreed.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    Need response from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Not the active feature 5* crystal. Why?
  • GlenmostGlenmost Posts: 2
    Just went to purchase the featured five star through the sigil, thinking I would have a crack at Namor only to realise that it is the last featured crystal not the current one. Why is this? Because I wouldn’t have brought it otherwise.
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Looks like they fixed the 5* Featured..
    Purchase limits for shards is also off. Set at 1 for everything.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Wondered why I didn’t see Namor or any of the other new feature champs. What a bummer.
  • ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    Confirmed its the old crystal. I was expecting the new featured champs in the crystal, not the old featured champs. Granted, the old crystal is a better pool of champs, but I was going for Namor or Cull. Did not want or need any of the champs from the old crystal. I wrote a ticket and hopefully its a mistake that can be quickly fixed.