**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black iso featured crystal

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The Featured 5-Star Hero Crystal has been updated now.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

And those who got the wrong one?
  • SandyUKSandyUK Posts: 18
    edited August 2019

I had the wrong one and really wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.
    Ingame name is "DieEule".
    Pls help!
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    I had no idea until I opened it and saw an old champ... what’s going to happen for me???
  • MetalsonicdudeMetalsonicdude Posts: 22

What about the people who bought it before hand? @Kabam Lyra
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162

@Kabam Lyra If anyone bought the wrong feature 5* crystal, would kabam give it back the crystal or give another one for free?
  • BeAwesomeBBeAwesomeB Posts: 7
    I too purchased thinking it's the current featured :(
  • KelsurKelsur Posts: 9
    In game name: Kelsur
    Filed support ticket: 052052***

I purchased the feature crystal when it first came out, would like refund of my dupe of GG.

• AytenikoAyteniko Posts: 6
    I purchased the old featured crystal and duped my Black Panther again. I would like refund with the new featured crystal.

Support ticket number: 052051**
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Will they be fixing this for those who got the wrong crystal or do we all need to submit tickets?
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    It says in the description it's the current one but after buying and opening it. It is actually the previous one.
  • TheBlueBotTheBlueBot Posts: 18
    I did finally get a response from Kabam saying they don't know if they will reverse it or not and check the official forums for updates
  • MetalsonicdudeMetalsonicdude Posts: 22
    That's the same message I got.
    If I’d realised I wouldn’t have purchased it, let alone open it... I managed to pull most the features from the last crystal so absolutely no need for more of this one :(
  • KelsurKelsur Posts: 9
    They have yet to acknowledge the ticket I submitted.

I'm frustrated, I was excited to update and checkout Summoner's Sigil, as I viewed the subscription as a no brainer for me. I didn't look at the crystal, I just assumed feature crystal is feature crystal and purchased it. I was confused when I opened GG (I knew he wasn't in the crystal), not a big deal, I've missed on plenty of features before, since that's all I open.

I filled out a support ticket as a matter of record and figured they'd correct this, but upon hearing they might not correct this has left me in a state of not even wanting to play right now. All I want is a do over, take back the GG dupe and give me my 11k shards back. and let me dupe my Colossus this time.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    We are still working out what the resolution will be for those who purchased the crystal before it was updated. When we have any additional information to share, we will do so here.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

We are still working out what the resolution will be for those who purchased the crystal before it was updated. When we have any additional information to share, we will do so here.

Does that mean you're trying to figure out if you're going to resolve the issue or not or hoe you're going to do it?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★

I hope this applies to those who even opened the crystal.
    I’ll be gutted if nothing happens... like others I just went into auto pilot as soon as the update was out as I was waiting for this after saving up shards.

Tbh I’d even just take havin the option to buy another 11k offer
  • VetVet Posts: 9
    I've gotten the same message from support.... Waiting for a little more info... Hopefully this isn't swept under the rug.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Just give everyone who buys the crystal both - a little good will can go a long way at times
  • RebugRebug Posts: 12
    The info does show the current champs on screen however when spinning the crystal you can see its the previous crystal with nick fury and thing spinning by.
This discussion has been closed.