**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion do you feel was your game changer??😈

Comments

• Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Sceptilemaniac I feel bad about you buddy
    @Genitalian Quakeeee!!!
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129 β˜…
    AA,absolutely destroyed everything for me
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Venom
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    Quake is great
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3* sw back in the day. Helped explore act 4(before act 5 was even released). That was a game changer.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133 β˜…
    4 star voodoo. He carried my team for a long time
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Daredevil Netflix. Really changed my view of this game while familiarizing me with the concepts of nihilism
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 5* spark got me so far, he was my first good 5* and my first r5, I still use him everywhere now
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scarlet Witch. But my dependence on her set me back in terms of skill back in the day.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221 β˜…
    Pre-Nerf Scarlet Witch. Once I got the 4* and duped she carried me through most of the game and EQ's.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depends on the period of the game.

I’ll say in the last year it was domino. When I pulled her and took her right to r4 it changed how I approached the game. Before I used mostly 4* because I hadn’t pulled any god 5* and didn’t waste rank up materials on lesser champs. Think I had one r4 at the time and it was forced due to overflow because of poor luck to that point.

Once I pulled her the game became way easier and was able to truck through content easier because I had gotten used to beating everything with lesser champs(for instance I pulled her with rewards from Act V 100% exploration).

Now before that it was 4* SW. pulled her early on in the game and duped her quickly. Pre 12.0 and after she was my go to for so much stuff.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298 β˜…
    Domino. 2/35 6*. Smashes every content. Don’t even need any of my 4/55 5*s lol, not even aegon (ok maybe aegon for lol and act 6)
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20 β˜…
    My 3 star Domino. Can still beat just about any 4 star champ. And then, just as I'm out growing her, who do I pull for my second 5 star champ? Domino. Unreal.
    @Thanos_Car Your name deserves a like
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scarlet Witch was my original game changer. I got her to level 99 shortly after pulling her and she would just melt people. I understand her nerf, even though I wasn’t happy about it. Problem with her nerf is many other champs are on par with her ability to destroy content and they go unchecked.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Domino, before that 4* Blade
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* - Definitely Doctor Voodoo with honorable mention to Rogue.

5* - Domino, no question, since I got her last August, I've completed so much content.

6* - No one yet 😟 I have Domino, ST and EF, but can't justify pulling the trigger on r2 for any of them.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183 β˜…
    Archangel
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    4* AA, and recently 5* caiw
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    It was recently actually, i only had CAIW for everything then Came along Sparky and Medusa (5*) and they're all at 4/55
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Netflix DD and Cap Marvel duped changed my smile to a frown
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Getting X-23 as my 4th and 6th 5 Star, also my first Rank 4. Would not be where I am today without her!
  • TeamMRATeamMRA Posts: 14 β˜…
    Iron Man IW for me and Medusa helped on uncollected path also my duped 5* venom when he become buffed