**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1k 5* shard purchase limit

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit,

The purchase limits in the announcement for a Cavalier was 3x 1k 5* shards. In game has it at 1.
Is this correct?

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    I’m a Cavalier. Isn’t the limit supposed to be 3/3 not 1/1?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! We are working on a fix for this purchase limit issue now.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    So the 4* shard to 5* limit is 1. In the sigil announcement, cavalier shows having 3.

Is this because it's a "free" sigil week?
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    thanks @Kabam Lyra ! much much appreciated! so far the sigil changes look cool
  • According to the post on the Sigil, this was supposed to be a limit of 3? Is everyone seeing a limit of 1? Is this a bug in the game or a mistake in the original post?

Thank you!
    The purchase limits have now been updated.
  • dehmanndehmann Posts: 16
    I bought 1 earlier when it said the limit was only 1. Now my limit says 3, but it has me locked out of buying more.
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Same here, bought 1 and now its 0/3
  • MysterionMysterion Posts: 27
    edited August 2019
    The purchase limit for five-star shards has already been corrected, but it doesn't let me buy the two thousand shards that I had pending
    Denta89 said:

Same here, bought 1 and now its 0/3

Sorry for the confusion, again. We are looking at this now.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    It's saying same to me
  • We're working on it! Sorry about this, folks!
  • MagMag Posts: 11
    Same, I only got 1/1 and now it says 0/3.
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Same for me, I need 1k 5* shards to buy the 11k feature. I hope they fix it soon
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Still broken if you bought it before the first fix. How is that second fix coming along?
  • Fixed now for me, thank you for the quick attention!!!
  • VetVet Posts: 9
    Seems like this likely affected only a few of us as they addressed the error quickly....seems like if support just looked at submitted tickets, they could sort out those who were affected
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Just for reference the same happened to me. I bought one earlier when it was the max and now it says 0/3.