**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    The Summoner Sigil seems more tailored to lower level players, it does not scale up so well as it is today.
    If you want to reduce the loot boxes you should increase the bonuses for Uncollected and Cavalier players. For example you could include the daily units card and give a guaranteed amount each month. Maybe with a bunch of extra 5* and 6* shards...just my 2 cents.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Cavalier limit of 4*-5* conversion is 1, while uncollected have limit 3. Something is wrong as usual, ha
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Limit set at 1 for black ISO market makes everything so meh. Just another half-backed implementation by Kabam...
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    edited August 2019
    Whats about the Limit from 1k 5* shards for 2k 4* shards? the announcement say Limit is 3, i can buy only 1 Time the shards
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Offer like offer - easy to understand as the game have to earn money
    However deal is not really so much worth on current stage. Will be possibly developed further however offers not so much at the moment
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    This is honestly garbage, Kabam already had an issue with pay to win, how is this improving that issue? Really fair to make people that can't afford these luxuries just get shafted, and where does it stop??
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11
    What happens to your extended stash when your sigil expires? Do they stay or get sent back to stash?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike - this might be a silly question, but the black market ISO has around 13 day refresh for used items it seems. so will the countdown only happen whilst you are subscribed?
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Limit from 1k 5* shards are now 3, but i bought only one and cant buy more

Denta89 said:

Same for me, lol
  • Obi098Obi098 Posts: 2
    Denta89 said:

I am in the same exact boat
  • seanjohn7944seanjohn7944 Posts: 153
    I'd like to echo the concern about items in an extended stash after the 7 day trial is over. What will happen to them at that time?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Featured 5* crystal is old one.....unreal it should be current crystal. This was the only item I was interested in.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Featured 5* crystal is old one.....unreal it should be current crystal. This was the only item I was interested in.

Its been updated, atleast on mine.
  • Obi098Obi098 Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Zuko_ILC said:

It has been corrected

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

xNig said:

Lol. Anyone with an opinion against the masses is always quick to be labeled a troll or shill or being sold out to Kabam.

Some people can’t accept that there are differing opinions.

True but some people are clearly trolls going against the masses almost every post to anger people and create a hostile environment. Really makes the forums toxic at times.
    Maybe it's the masses trolling the few.....
    Yes the masses are typically the trolls in internet forums lol. I think you answered one of our questions lol.
    Might be possible. We could be in an episode of The Twighlight Zone.
    Very true, it also might be possible that you're a skrull invading the forums. Tell us something a skrull wouldn't know to confirm you're not.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Why is fighting not included as points towards the 7 day solo goal?

Also the notification for new title on my profile keeps coming back. It’s annoying.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why did awakening gem and energy refill inventory not increase?
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Obi098 said:

Denta89 said:

I am in the same exact boat
    Looks like they fixed the purchase limit to 3 but since I bought 1 it now says i have 0/3 when I should have 2/3 left
  • JCristianos09JCristianos09 Posts: 11
    Worst feature open ever!
    Obi098 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

It has been corrected
    Now I might be interested
    Pennmabob said:

It's honestly sad to see that kabam can't release anything big without it having major issues. Have they considered taking time to release things? I'm pretty sure everybody would have preferred for the sigil to be released a little later and bug free, than now with numerous faults. It's embarrassing.

How do you release something bug free that is a complex piece of software. I know a lot of developers who would love to know. You will never be able to work out all the bugs in beta, especially for complex changes. Now granted some of these were pretty obvious it seems, but this comment just goes way past normal.
    Lormif said:

Pennmabob said:

It's honestly sad to see that kabam can't release anything big without it having major issues. Have they considered taking time to release things? I'm pretty sure everybody would have preferred for the sigil to be released a little later and bug free, than now with numerous faults. It's embarrassing.

How do you release something bug free that is a complex piece of software. I know a lot of developers who would love to know. You will never be able to work out all the bugs in beta, especially for complex changes. Now granted some of these were pretty obvious it seems, but this comment just goes way past normal.
    How about testing things before releasing it? It's not something device specific, we're speaking about store limits here
    Aleor said:

Lormif said:

Pennmabob said:

How about testing things before releasing it? It's not something device specific, we're speaking about store limits here
    That still will not make it bug free....and I already pointed out that some of these probably should been caught but how about laying off the hyperbole a bit.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Pennmabob said:

I'd prefer things to be bug free as well, but I would be more critical if Kabam wasn't giving a week free. Since it is free, I cut them a little slack to correct glitches in the system. But if those glitches can't be corrected quickly, I think it would be proper to extend the free trial so players can experience the program without any significant bugs. If Kabam does that, then I think it is fine to consider the trial period a kind of shake down that costs the players nothing.
  • Reexana77Reexana77 Posts: 1
    Good evening, I opened the old Crystal featured (yondu).... and to my surprise the new has just been updated! I hope this will be corrected and compensation will be made.
  • ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    So the crystal was fixed. That's great! Now on to the next... what is the resolution for people who got the wrong crystal like I did? Ticket submitted and I quote, "we don't have any information if you will have another chance for a new crystal". Well isn't that the end of the stick you don't want to be on?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think proper compensation should be keeping the champ you get and they should give you the shards back. Now if you want to get a new featured crystal with the 11k shards that's on you. If they were being fair that result should satisfy both parities because this wasn't our fault.