**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invitation to the August Event Quest: X-Machina

URGENT MESSAGE FROM DA COSTA INTERNATIONAL
During a failed experiment at the labs of Da Costa International, Roberto da Costa, also known as SUNSPOT, lost a valuable asset. Unfortunately, that impressionable asset - the shape-shifting alien robot WARLOCK - was discovered by Deadpool. While the merc with a mouth’s hodge-podge of pop-culture references threatens to corrupt the mind of his new friend, Sunspot and his corporate rival Superior Iron Man are forced to work together to hunt down their little lost robot.

Can Sunspot prevent his competitors from harnessing Warlock’s tech for their own nefarious purposes? Can Deadpool stop Cable from destroying Warlock in order to prevent the spread of a Techno-Organic Virus? And what about Warlock? Doesn’t he get a say in his fate? Find out in X-MACHINA!

I, X-MAN
From beyond the stars, two new Champions make first contact with The Battlerealm!

Roberto da Costa, A.K.A. Sunspot, is a Brazilian mutant, former member of the New Mutants, and an ambitious businessman out to use his wealth and influence for the greater good of the world. By absorbing various forms of radiation and energy, Sunspot is able to bolster his physical strength and durability, as well as discharge concussive bursts of force.

Warlock is a Technarch, a techno-organic alien, hunted by his own people for his peaceful idealism. Despite his best efforts though, sometimes Warlock still has to make use of his shapeshifting abilities to defend himself, whether it means sprouting claws, or transforming his face into a shield. However, his most dangerous ability comes from the lethal Transmode Virus that all Technarchs can spread with just a touch...

Q&A
How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on August 7th at 10:00AM PST and will run until September 4th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on August 21st to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x Citizen X Title
1x 2-Star Cable

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x Citizen X Title
1x 3-Star Cable

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x Citizen X Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x Heir of Technarch Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Still haven’t upped uncollected rewards how long does it take to find a way to make it balanced seriously

Only gold
    Kobster84 said:

30k gold is literally nothing

Definitely agerd.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When is v3 announcement, would love to k iw the date I can buy revives without them expiring
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Nothing new 😭😭😭
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Do you have to start with heroic difficulty in order to be eligible for the legends title? Or can I do master first, then heroic?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

Do you have to start with heroic difficulty in order to be eligible for the legends title? Or can I do master first, then heroic?

@JosephPoerio both work either way. :)
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Harder paths, more energy, same rewards. Fuuuuuuun.

where does it say more energy :s
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    No_oneuk said:

V1PER1987 said:

Harder paths, more energy, same rewards. Fuuuuuuun.

where does it say more energy :s
    They aren’t saying it paper. The quest itself seems to be increasing more energy demand per event update. This month event update will cost more energy consume to play than what last event update costed
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Still haven’t upped uncollected rewards how long does it take to find a way to make it balanced seriously

Nobody will agree with this i'm sure, but the rewards themselves compared to the difficulty of uncollected are actually too high, not too low. Hopefully there's a higher difficulty with higher rewards soon.

Crkwest said:

It would be nice if a mod could at least tell us what month they plan on updating the rewards on. It's been a year and a half and it hasn't changed, I thought you were making 5 and 6 star shards more available... Obviously not

We didn't say we were going to update the Uncollected Rewards for sure.

What we did say is that we're exploring a lot of Balancing options for the Uncollected difficulty, including bringing it more in line with where Uncollected Players are, and looking into a possible further difficulty for players that are at Cavalier, but none of that is confirmed.

We're still looking into this, and one thing you'll find this month is that the difficulty has come down. We've chosen less punishing path and Boss Buffs.

Additionally, there are a lot more places in game that can contain rewards such as 5 and 6-Star Shards, including places like Sinister Labs.
    We can’t said how it wil be when it isn’t live yet so wil com when it done but danm the rewards definitely shuld hav Ben update for long time ago. Ofcasse ther offer place to gain shard but it quickly drops after it. Uc was a team the best now I’m kind felling. The worst. With all rng in game

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Didn't normal used to have T4B cat fragments that last quest got moved to heroic so that heroic contained both some fragments and a whole cat? I only saw the whole cat listed in heroic this time. Did I miss something?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    X Machina is probably the greatest EQ name ever.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Does that mean you will add a Cavalier Event Quest to do ?
    One more like Act 6 difficulty with bigger rewards ?
    Heroïc Quest + Master Quest + Uncollected Quest + "Cavalier Quest".... while that sounds great i fear we will not have enough energy to do all these in 1 month
  • bhairy42bhairy42 Posts: 15
    Seriously, it’s gotten laughable that UC EQ rewards haven’t been buffed. I’ve become Cavalier and to be honest, it’s basically a pointless title unless you want to whale out and spend a ridiculous amount of money on Cavalier crystals. Certainly would be surprised if KABAM “balanced” the game any time soon.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Nobody will agree with this i'm sure, but the rewards themselves compared to the difficulty of uncollected are actually too high, not too low. Hopefully there's a higher difficulty with higher rewards soon.
    I 100% agree but they’ve been saying they’ve been looking at the rewards for months now I’m wondering if their eyes have started to strain
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

I 100% agree but they’ve been saying they’ve been looking at the rewards for months now I’m wondering if their eyes have started to strain
    Actually they clarified that it wasn't so simple to revise the UC Rewards just a few months ago when the others were updated. At that time, they hadn't even looked at the possibility of a Cavalier Difficulty. Now it's a thought. The other Rewards had been in existence much longer in comparison. I wouldn't consider UC outdated.