**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth underwhelming damage output

So I have tested sabertooth a lot in Varient 1, & I assumed it was possibly the ultron drones with crit resistance. But check this video. With 15 fury, Check this video, with 15 fury, the attack should be at 5588. But there is no damage.

Comments

• ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Looks like i cant post a video, i will post a you tube link.
    edited August 2019

Did you use the SP2 to gain a Fury? Because the SP2 gives you an underwhelming Fury if that's how you built him up. Also, I think that Thanos also decreases your base attack too per his signature ability.

Nope, all fury were sp1 only.
    How much can thanos decrease the base attack to, honestly. Even if its decreased to 30%, look at the basic attack damage. I reckon its broken.
    edited August 2019
    https://youtu.be/wK8kPQjOB0g

Check this one. This is old, same damage output with 17 fury.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah it’s right sabretooth like 4k mediums with the 40% reduction so it’d be like 6.7k without it

Mutant drone reduces the damage on crit attacks by like 80%
    Kobster84 said:

Mutant drone reduces the damage on crit attacks by like 80%
    What about non-crits at 6k base attack?
    Ye what about it sabretooths attacks hit quite weakly especially his basic attacks
    Kobster84 said:

Ye what about it sabretooths attacks hit quite weakly especially his basic attacks

Are you saying that basic attacks wont benefit with attack increase due to fury?

Kobster84 said:

Are you saying that basic attacks wont benefit with attack increase due to fury?
    They do but his basic attacks hit quite weakly Meaning the 6k base attack may not actually be the same as let’s say Hyperion with 6k base attack which is a bit stupid also gotta remember that his crit damage might not be good
    edited August 2019
    I am not aware of why that would happen. At 5.5k basic, with 40% reduction, I would expect mediums to hit at 2.5k-3k. This is less that 1k. Less than his basic attack without the fury. Is that wrong assumption.?
    Actually I’d say it’s spot on starlord at about 6k attack 1.6k non crit mediums so -40% and you get it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I am not aware of why that would happen. At 5.5k basic, with 40% reduction, I would expect mediums to hit at 2.5k-3k. This is less that 1k. Less than his basic attack without the fury. Is that wrong assumption.?

The reduction would make the base attack a bit over 3k, so it’s very normal for damage in the upper hundreds, base attack isn’t the damage a hit does
    I guess then its normal damage as i am being told. Expected more though.