**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is summoner sigil worth it?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So, Kabam has released the new summoner sigil with some few benefits as well. Is it really worth going for it? Or just better to pass and never go for it? What does everyone think?

Is summoner sigil worth it? 131 votes

Yes
38%
ArcDeAngelusNeroa65Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantCFreeSpity68Nuggetman777CristalmanChovnerLvernon15SiddhantKwatrabubbaXzoneRangers05RayhanIshaque_ASDF_G0311Tanz0rTheMightyKahrMCoC_fan 51 votes
No
61%
PantherusNZDrZolaBadroseHaji_SaabJRock808digital-SOBDieBleedingmmmbanyaszuffygannicus0830TJ82Solrac_2McOBGDanielxrWaynedavyBergy25BrandonmballouPwf57ThecurlerSamdroxtaar 80 votes

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yes
    Yup,its worth it in my account i have 20 extra t1 alpha which overflowing and i dont have good champs to upgrade so i started saving and now its overflowing,but subscription offer save me and i buy a t2alpha fragments from it
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    No
    Depends where you’re at, if I had an account that was around act 4 exploration and UC level then yeah I’d say it’s great. That level you want new champs, plenty of gold and some of the cat offers would help. My account probably wouldn’t benefit that much apart from increased gold which isn’t really a game changer and the extra units.
    For cave they seem to putting a premium on the feature crystals which is nice but I haven’t seen a feature I’ve been enticed to buy for a while so the pull to buy isn’t that great.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    No
    For me, no - but that's because a) I'm not especially active in the game, and definitely not very competitive; and b) I'm not prepared to put more than a few bucks here & there into a game like this (thanks Google Rewards!) and definitely not commit to a monthly expense.

For others, the cost is negligible and/or they play the game so actively and competitively that it's absolutely worth it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    I'm FTP and won't be getting it. It is absolutely worth it if you are not end game, or you struggle with gold, or you by $10 in units once a month anyway. If you buy units it's honestly stupid not to get it as you get $10 worth of units back so it's what you would have spent anyway plus all the extra things. Even if you don't get it every month any time you are going to buy $10 worth of units you might as well get it unless you need all the units immediately.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    What the xp use boost useful for guys already lvl 60 ? Or is this geared towards accounts that are mid tier and growing ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    AlphA101 said:

What the xp use boost useful for guys already lvl 60 ? Or is this geared towards accounts that are mid tier and growing ?

Geared toward them for sure, but still useful for some who don't need experience.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Yes
    Yes. But. It shouldn't need to be. These are updates that should exist in the game already
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Compared to other things you can buy this is great value
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Depends on how you value what you are getting for ten bucks. For me I'd rather spend 120 a year on something else. if I plan to spend that I'll wait for a special offer over what this gives
  • HeelioHeelio Posts: 11
    They should have rolled the $5 unit card in with it to make it more worth it. Or make it $5 also.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    This should be really priced at 4.99 and 9.99 should have an option to switch between Xp and gold boost.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Yes
    I can see now it's not that bad and game changing. At first when the announcement was made I was really disgusted (and said so) by what I considered a very blatant move to a PTW situation... and before anyone ask what is that "win" I'm talking about since there's no real pvp in this game : war. But it's only for the top tiers which I'm not part of (became uncollected only 6 days ago) and it's already the case anyway so... all in all, moot point I guess. No, that move towards a PTW situation left a bad taste because it offered some perks a lot of people wanted in the game (inventory, more gold, etc) behind a paywall. But all things considered, I can live without them. In 6 days time, I'll go back to where the game was 2 days ago and all will still be fine.

In the meantime, honestly I'm quite enjoying what the sigil has to offer, especially the iso shop. In fact... eventhough I'm FTP and intent to remain FTP, I reserve the right to rethink my position on this in the future lol ^^' Like people say, only a fool never changes his mind. And at 11 euros per month, it's not that much.

But ! Unfortunately it's quite clear the price tag for the Sigil will change in the future, maybe even near future. In fact it's written black on white on everybody's screen (it's in french on mine so I don't know what is says in english and other languages but it reads "active le sceau à prix spécial de lancement" which roughly translates to "activate the sigil at a special launching price" but you'all knew that already).
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    No
    Some aspects should already be part of the game—for example, inventory cap increases, especially for players who have been stuck at L60 for years. Gold quests—even once a month—should be a recurring part of the game, even if they aren’t for massive amounts of gold. XP boosts—at Cavalier and even UC levels—shouldn’t be part of any deal.

Faster progression for middle players is the main reason for the Sigil—that, and monetization of what must be a pretty populous Summoner segment. But I don’t think it offers much to the veteran player.

Dr. Zola
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing the Summoner Sigil. If you would like to discuss the topic further, please do so in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.