**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion do you feel was your game changer??😈

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    X-23 for sure, and now Wasp too (both 4* MAXED OUT)
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A few months ago I pulled a 5* Blade. I already had 5* class gem I had been saving for him. I quickly took him up to R4 and completely explored Act 5. Then I maxed 5* Sparky and took him and Blade with GR synergy into LOL and completed the easy path. Then I R5 Blade. Good times.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me it was domino. I explored act 5 with 4* because hadn't had any 5* champs worth r4 in my roster. Finally r4 magik(undupped) oward the end of that exploration because I had t2a expiring.

Pulled domino out a feature I think after finishing exploration and the game just became so much easier. Had gotten so used to just 4* and surviving long fights that the fights had become so much easier since.

6* massacre and 5* cap IW followed shortly after and the rest is history.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost. I immediately became one of those guys who are better than you the second I pulled her. You don't know how to use ghost, do you newb? I'm amazing !
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DD and Magik
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5 stars domino.

Everything was easy fter her.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino, she's helped me get through so much of act 4 and other event quests
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scarlet Witch, Blade, Domino. Props to SL, Thor, Magik, AA, Capiw
  • 1st major game changer was 5* Blade. Then getting 5* SES to pair up with him really kicked things up a notch for me.

More recently, getting 5* Ghost, and having the rest of her synergy partners as 5* champs was a big help in many situations.

In the last month, getting 5* Domino, while already having a 5* Rulk, and 4* Masacre has REALLY helped me clear Variant 2 with more speed.

Future hopes/most wanted that I feel would help step it up more...

5*+ Corvus Glaive, Γ†gon, Namor, Cull Obsidian and Captain Marvel (Movie) are my current top 5 most wanted. Honorable mention, Symbiote Supreme.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
    I loveeeeed my 5 star the Hood, he took me through act 4 and act 4 100%, he finished of chapter 5.1 and did the 100%, he was one of my only Options for aw. I know you shouldnt sell champs, but in my case, selling 4 star r3 psylocke to get 5 star Hood was worth it!
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18 β˜…
    Way back when it was my duped 3 star Punisher as that Defy Pain ability saved my unskilled butt a few times. Then it was 4 star Hyperion that opened up my game. Nowadays it’s a duped 5 star Medusa and Blade but still get a happy feeling using that Punisher in arena!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
    Going all the way back, the real game opener was Howard the duck who was a gift to all Players who played the game for more then 2 years i think.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    5*kilmonger , 6star void back to back
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I bet act 5 with my 4* ghost and pulled a 6* ghost out of my first 6*

Everything feels so easy now
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When I grinded for 3 months back when my account wasn't as good for 45k 5* shards and got Stark Spidey on the last crystal......that was the day my whole account turned around.
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42 β˜…
    OG Thor and Stark Spiderman are my game changers. I manage to beat Nameless Thanos using Starky. OG Thor helped me beat Kang & Thanos on Acts 2 & 3. Starky's speed and Thor's stun helped me clear content and remove nodes along the way. And things just got better. My additional champs Venom, Killmonger & X-23 slays the opposition like crazy, and can't wait to take them all the way to rank 5.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190 β˜…
    There's not one,
    First 3 star.... Antman
    Than 5 star voodoo(when I didn't had any 4 star, got lucky with that)
    And emma frost
    And now havok is coming to list....
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69 β˜…
    Pre 12.0: 4* Thor and DrStrange
    Post 12.0: 4* voodoo and 5* Iceman

• CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…

4* - Definitely Doctor Voodoo with honorable mention to Rogue.

5* - Domino, no question, since I got her last August, I've completed so much content.

6* - No one yet 😟 I have Domino, ST and EF, but can't justify pulling the trigger on r2 for any of them.

6* Domino is worth it no doubt. I can’t wait to see a R3 6* Domino
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Pennmabob I love quake tooo
    She is my changer and my fav champ
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    Ghost,Captain Marvel and Nick
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59 β˜…
    Medusa!
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @_ASDF_ So can you tell how he was your game changer I mean ranking up does not say that it was the champ who helped you, does it??
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32 β˜…
    My game changer was my ghost rider who helped through all of the content especially when fighting the collector that regen is so cool
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182 β˜…
    My iceman.......
    He was my first 4* max, my first god tier 5*, my first 5* r4 helped me clear a lot of stuff
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129 β˜…
    5star Killmonger