**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Buttons to close to eachother [Merged Threads]

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just installed the new update and the special buttons on the fight screen are too close to eachother. I keep accidentally triggering a special. First photo shows how it was before the update, second photo is new update. I’m using an IPhone.

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    They barely touched it...
    Also how does this make the swiping space smaller? If anything it makes it bigger. You’re supposed to swipe in the middle not on the very bottom.
  • King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48

They barely touched it...
    Also how does this make the swiping space smaller? If anything it makes it bigger. You’re supposed to swipe in the middle not on the very bottom.

The top picture is after so you can see that the special bar was moved up

• DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    After today’s update, Ive been wondering why Im throwing specials while attempting to dash, AI blocks it and I’m getting a combo to the face.

Please fix this asap. iPhone X user
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Oh that's why i'm having a hard time doing specials on my iphoneX. Great observation. Thanks. Hope they will fix it soon. 👍
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    This getting fixed?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I don’t really see what the problem is?
  • Gkohler said:

Kobster84 said:

I don’t really see what the problem is?

It’s a huge problem because it’s a minor inconvenience and people like to make issues out of nothing
    isnt every issue in this game a minor inconvenience? If you have nothing to add to this, post your nonsense somewhere else.

It’s a “minor inconvenience” because the buttons have moved and i keep accidentally hitting specials when I don’t mean to.
    This is an honest question, so don't take it the wrong way. Wouldn't the special being moved inwards make it easier to avoid hitting? I guess it would depend on where you're used too tapping or swiping with your left hand for block/dash back. Personally I think it could be helpful in some ways, but to each their own. If it was done with purpose, you may have to adjust if the majority like it. Or maybe it was a mistake. Honestly do not know.
  • Can you tell us what iPhone device you're playing on and what OS version? Just wanna double check with the rest of the team on this!
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

Can you tell us what iPhone device you're playing on and what OS version? Just wanna double check with the rest of the team on this!

I’m on IPhone X 12.3.1

Thank you
  • i have the exact same issue. i go to block and hit special because it’s too close to the center now. more than a minor inconvenience when you’re used to playing one way for years. using iphone xs.
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    I also have the exact same issue. After 2 days of playing, I am hitting it accidentally less, but it is still an inconvenience. Also using iPhone X.
  • CharChar Posts: 35
    Yes!! I thought I was being crazy at first but have missed so many times hitting the old position of special buttons. Also fired off a few unnecessary specials from getting used to keep my fingers at a position it wouldn’t hit special, now I suppose I have to keep my fingers at the health bars!!
    I’m using iPhone Xs
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Just 1 question. Why are you tapping so Damn low in the first place.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i'll admit i thrown off some specials i didn't want to either but i ain't complaining
  • MSKINGMSKING Posts: 10
    This makes me think about the Deadpool movie when his hand is growing back.

But seriously please return the special buttons to their normal positions so my muscle memory can recover.
  • IAmPeeWeeIAmPeeWee Posts: 8
    I’m playing on an iPhone XS Max and since the new update I’ve been hitting the specials button by mistake lots of times instead of holding my block.

Am I the only one with this problem?
    The special button and the bars of power seems to be further up on the screen.
  • MSKINGMSKING Posts: 10
    iPhoneXSMax here, experiencing this problem. I may have short thumbs but they didn't shrink..the buttons moved.
  • IAmPeeWeeIAmPeeWee Posts: 8
    I have the same problem! Playing on a iPhone XS Max !
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I haven’t really noticed since I dash with my right hand. I’ve kinda drawn out how I dash and dodge

I guess it would be weird for people who dash with their left, but I find it more effective to use my right. Maybe some of u should give that strat a try
  • It's definitely different placing. Been quite a few times I was going to parry/evade and my so fires off