**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Credit where credit is due

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I think the team did a fantastic job with the objectives this month
Very simple to do, and part of a natural play style

The side quest is 0 energy and that’s a big plus

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I think the team did a fantastic job with the objectives this month
    Very simple to do, and part of a natural play style

The side quest is 0 energy and that’s a big plus

Last month's side quest : Class Trip should have been zero energy. I'm not complaining, but instead critiquing that side quest shouldn't cost extra energy.

Other community members please feel free to comment.
  • Nova_NomenNova_Nomen Posts: 9
    I concur, I'm feeling less grateful and more relieved that they made the side quest 0 energy, since that's how it always should be. Though, I definitely will give kudos to the team for this months update as a whole, between the champs, artwork, special objectives, etc. they really have outdone themselves.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    I'm pretty disappointed with the characters
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I think the team has done a great job overall recently. The summoner sigil had several bugs that were quickly fixed. It seems to be a nice addition to the game. This months events look great so far and the 0 energy side quest will help alot. Also the monthly calendar is really nice with like 1500 5* shards spread throughout.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    But then again that's probably because I'm a huge fan of Adam Warlock and I got all excited for a minute when I heard Warlock was coming to the contest...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Def pleased with the event. Glad it’s 0 energy as well.... def don’t feel like they SHOULD be. Great of they are, but they’re extra rewards, wanna manage the energy to get them that’s great, def not something people should feel entitled to. Anytime they wanna throw that bone though I’m happy to receive it.

🐻
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Toj37 said:

But then again that's probably because I'm a huge fan of Adam Warlock and I got all excited for a minute when I heard Warlock was coming to the contest...

Funny because I got excited to see Warlock. He looks great.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Toj37 said:

I mean Deadpool straight up mentions that in the dialogue for this EQ.. as in how people were hype because they thought it was Adam Warlock...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm happy with everything overall. Labs could use a scale down, but I'm not letting it shade everything else. I'll just pass on them.