**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Onmix said:

MikeHock said:

I sure hope they fixed the issue where if you exit the lab to purchase more Randomizers, the node resets and has all buffs that were there originally.

Soooo yeah. I don’t mind labs at all IF you’ve fixed the randomizers bug which you never did the last time they came around.
    Have you guys fixed this bug that we reported over and over again previously yet?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I guess we'll just have to figure out the energy cost and difficulty on our own today.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    TMK all other labs have been zero energy, it’s likely this one will be also.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    0 energy thank god but the nodes seem horrendous aspect of war biohazard like wut?
    edited August 2019
    From a quick look I’d say it needed a separate difficulty as the node combinations are brutal
    I’m fine as I have a 5:65 team but someone who can just about 100% uncollected or isn’t at act 6 yet won’t be able to do this regularly
    Like the path I got today felt more like one of those boss rushes we used to get not a daily event
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

For one they shouldn’t have put in map 7 and act 6 nodes

I play map 7 all 5 days and I can tell you with all 7 r5 champions that I have, I still use items on map 7 almost daily. I never had to do that with map 6 or map 5. Thats crazy because I'm positive my account is better than 90% of the players that currently play the game minimum

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They have made boosts available to you if the difficulty becomes to much. You can earn these boosts by using mutant champions in other content before taking on the labs.

Kobster84 said:

For one they shouldn’t have put in map 7 and act 6 nodes

I play map 7 all 5 days and I can tell you with all 7 r5 champions that I have, I still use items on map 7 almost daily. I never had to do that with map 6 or map 5. Thats crazy because I'm positive my account is better than 90% of the players that currently play the game minimum

Ye like I noticed a node combination at least on an iron man freezerburn and caltrops outside of corvus and ghost I don’t know who could do that aegon if you could get lucky for the first few hits?
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    One of the epic fights was showing 4 buffs, instead of the normal 3, including Buffet. I used all my randomizers trying to remove Buffet and it never did. After I died the buffs dropped to 3 and buffet was gone. Seems like the event may be glitched
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I was actually pleasantly surprised, I thought the enemies would all have 6 nodes and would be about 30% stronger
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I know they said only do 1 path each difficulty why isn't the tick beside both completion and exploration? Why doesn't it say 100% after 1 path is complete?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I was actually pleasantly surprised, I thought the enemies would all have 6 nodes and would be about 30% stronger

So you completed the labs without any boosts or revives? I'm just trying to figure out what your statement means.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I recently became uncollected and easily clear master difficultly EQ but the master difficultly on the sinister labs is way harder? The UC EQ is easier than this? For a handful of 5* shards not sure I will even be bothering with this one
    Kobster84 said:

Like combinations like this shouldn’t be in it

Put this into perspective my 5:65 gulk died from the damage back
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I know they said only do 1 path each difficulty why isn't the tick beside both completion and exploration? Why doesn't it say 100% after 1 path is complete?

No, they said there is no point in doing each difficulty more than twice. You do get exploration rewards for running the second path.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★

No, they said there is no point in doing each difficulty more than twice. You do get exploration rewards for running the second path.
    You are correct, my bad.

I’d actually love for a mod to tell me how to beat this fight with any1 but quake like seriously there are 0 other counters