**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider: Rewards

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
This months reward options don't include a 3* Character Package. In fact, sadly it is something generic and RNG dependent which isn't reliable. I was hoping a Sunspot or a Warlock package.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesnt have anything to do with Marvel Insider and what they choose to release. 100% on Marvel.
  • Options
    It is so odd as for Jan-April, June-July all had a 3* bundle, but then may and now August don't. Just found it odd. Thanks for contributing information @Demonzfyre !
  • Options
    There's been times they dont have any rewards for it. Just depends on what Marvel Insider wants to do.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Kabam doesnt have anything to do with Marvel Insider and what they choose to release. 100% on Marvel.

Do you honestly think the Insider team determines the rewards for a game, or is it more reasonable to assume that the game determines the package offered by an affiliate?

With your assumption, Marvel Insider could offer 6*s for next to nothing. They don't know the game or what the value of anything is or what's coming out. Kabam does and they tell the affiliate what to advertise.. So I'm going to say you are most likely wrong in your statement and readers should probably use logic and common sense instead.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Kabam has stated they have nothing to do with insider points. That is all done by marvel
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Pretty sure points and rewards are different. Kabam doesn't support Insider points when there is an issue but they most certainly determine the reward packages for using the points.

But who cares. It's all useless junk anyway.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I wouldn’t say anyone knows besides kabam and marvel, and maybe kabam really does have nothing to do with it. However, I’d also say that it’s naive to say that kabam has nothing to do with it just because kabam said so😂😂.

🐻
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    I was more peeved at the fact they've reduced the points for the rewards for Normal, you only get 20k now, not 30. Heroic's also down to 40k from 50.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    JRock808 said:

Do you honestly think the Insider team determines the rewards for a game, or is it more reasonable to assume that the game determines the package offered by an affiliate?

With your assumption, Marvel Insider could offer 6*s for next to nothing. They don't know the game or what the value of anything is or what's coming out. Kabam does and they tell the affiliate what to advertise.. So I'm going to say you are most likely wrong in your statement and readers should probably use logic and common sense instead.
    You've got some wires crossed here. Marvel is the entity here and Kabam is the affiliate. Marvel Insider is Marvel. Marvel knows what's going on with the game as its their properties Kabam is using. They may confer on what package to release but Insider makes all the rules when it comes to when and what to release. That's why whenever theres a marvel insider issue like points missing, rewards not given out or no package for the month, Kabam always directs them to Marvel Insider.

And I am using logic. I see theses posts weekly and read them before they get closed. But thanks for trying to personally attack me. Good try.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★

I was more peeved at the fact they've reduced the points for the rewards for Normal, you only get 20k now, not 30. Heroic's also down to 40k from 50.

Similar to last month, they’ve also got one of the special objectives available for Insider points if you complete it
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

This isn't 100% correct, Kabam does indeed control what type of thing that MI can do, it is just they don't control Marvel Insider.

So, if Kabam wanted to offer package X, they could. Think about it, do you honestly think that MI knows anything about MCoC or Puzzle Quest or any of the other games? No, they have no clue what is in the game, any items or anything like that, MI relies on Kabam and the other guys to tell them what they can & can't offer.
  • Options
    SparkAlot said:

This isn't 100% correct, Kabam does indeed control what type of thing that MI can do, it is just they don't control Marvel Insider.

So, if Kabam wanted to offer package X, they could. Think about it, do you honestly think that MI knows anything about MCoC or Puzzle Quest or any of the other games? No, they have no clue what is in the game, any items or anything like that, MI relies on Kabam and the other guys to tell them what they can & can't offer.
    Why wouldn't Marvel know about their other affiliates?
  • Options

I saw that and was surprised they would do that. If they reduce how much you get, don't provide good rewards then most likely going to loose customers and that isn't a good move. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    this happens every once and a while with the rewards its just how to roles