**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Question. With the Node that adds Unstoppable Passive every 10 seconds, is the Timer supposed to run while the Buff is active?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★

Question. With the Node that adds Unstoppable Passive every 10 seconds, is the Timer supposed to run while the Buff is active?

Yep. You've got a severely limited time to do any damage.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Yes. It's literally every 10 seconds and includes the time the unstoppable is active.
    Ok. Thanks.
    So I haven't used all the Boosts yet. Hard to say if my feelings will change. Right now, I can see myself bowing out of these without regret. They feel like overkill. That's just my feelings. To each their own.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Can anyone report if the bug where exiting after using randomizers resets the buff has been fixed or is still l present since Kabam mods refuse to respond to repeated questions about this?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading the comments in here. It is a lot of fights, but that's the only downside in my opinion. I used the dice a few times to remove some nodes, but I was able to complete without using boosts or revives.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I went through epic labs pretty quick tbh
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

Can anyone report if the bug where exiting after using randomizers resets the buff has been fixed or is still l present since Kabam mods refuse to respond to repeated questions about this?

The whole thing resets after exiting. Opponents, buffs everything. This is a good way to reroll a whole lane but will use up an entry. I did my first path no items or boosts but 2nd path was a mess with multiple opponents with buffs I'd need to reroll, so I exited for a redo.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I agree completely. All other levels seem to be pretty consistent outside of Epic.
    Spurgeo14 said:

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading the comments in here. It is a lot of fights, but that's the only downside in my opinion. I used the dice a few times to remove some nodes, but I was able to complete without using boosts or revives.

Yup totally doable, but I brought in 3 5/65 and couple synergy champs. That's more Cavalier than Uncollected and freezes a lot out of what are very middling rewards to start with.

I agree completely. All other levels seem to be pretty consistent outside of Epic.

To be fair, I understand where the dilemma comes from, and they're looking at adding newer Levels for more advanced Players. You have a vast range between UC and Cavalier so it's hard to make something that targets everyone. I just felt inclined to reiterate my point from before.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

The whole thing resets after exiting. Opponents, buffs everything. This is a good way to reroll a whole lane but will use up an entry. I did my first path no items or boosts but 2nd path was a mess with multiple opponents with buffs I'd need to reroll, so I exited for a redo.

The bug I was referring to happened after exiting the lab and re-entering (like to buy more items or refill from overflow stash), not quiting and starting over.
    edited August 2019
    I used no boost or items for epic but I did reroll and back out
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It’s just rng I did 2 runs and got it super easy decided to go in again as I don’t really care for the rewards from other difficulties and bloody hell some of the node combinations only have like 1 or two counters in the entire game
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    I can clear Epic without an item or even reroll. However, I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable since I don't want to do it at all because of the miserable amount of reward but I have to pick up those. I start to think why I'm still playing if I'm not enjoying. Interesting
    Kobster84 said:

It’s just rng I did 2 runs and got it super easy decided to go in again as I don’t really care for the rewards from other difficulties and bloody hell some of the node combinations only have like 1 or two counters in the entire game
    Well I 100% it so I’m good for now until I see something that is impossible to beat I’m chillin
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    SantaGulk said:

I can clear Epic without an item or even reroll. However, I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable since I don't want to do it at all because of the miserable amount of reward but I have to pick up those. I start to think why I'm still playing if I'm not enjoying. Interesting

There are some pretty much impossible fights that you will have to reroll for
    Such as a green goblin with starburst reflect glancing and clapback
    Crine60 said:

Crine60 said:

The bug I was referring to happened after exiting the lab and re-entering (like to buy more items or refill from overflow stash), not quiting and starting over.

Yup, you're right, completely different thing. I remember this one now, and I did leave for more randomizers, but I hadn't re-rolled any buffs at that point.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hosemania said:

Why are there 2 paths to complete this. Bad enough to do this one time but to have to do it twice for minimal rewards is not very smart.

Because people complained about 1 every 12 hours
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Kobster84 said:

SantaGulk said:

There are some pretty much impossible fights that you will have to reroll for
    Such as a green goblin with starburst reflect glancing and clapback
    Yes, I'm pretty sure. I just don't like it.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited August 2019
    The stupid thing is that the Epic level looks impossible for your standard Uncollected player, but that's also the only difficulty that has the rewards that we need to GET good enough to beat it. Namely, the all-too-elusive T5BC that is the missing ingredient preventing many of us from maxing out our 5-stars. It's yet another rich get richer situation they've set up here. You cannot beat a line of 30,000 PI champs without 5/65s, yet if we only play the lower levels, we can never get the T5BC needed to rank 5 a 5-star champ.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Previous versions had RNG rewards. A lot of people complained about that, although I got a lot of t5 basic drops so it was good for me. I guess Kabam decided to fix it by giving everyone the same **** rewards lol. If you do epic every day the rewards will add up but I think it will take more time than the rewards are worth. Double the exploration rewards and add some sig stones or make it 1/2 as long.