**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red Spore Damage Bugs - August 2019

Hi,

The specifics are below but an overlaying problem is that these issues have not been consistent so makes it hard to document.

Something to keep in mind when watching the videos is that I have suicides, 5/65 Omega, ST synergy, and the passive damage that ticks at 10 spores (with no degen) is 975.

I have identified 4 problems... some may sound similar but I have done my best to articulate the differences.
The Problems:

#1: Spore damage randomly dropping to minimum value (the 975 value, despite having >>10 spores) then immediately returning to proper value then dropping back again and repeating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WV1-Owg-4M
Around 0:15, 0:23, and 0:27, then static after 0:28

#2: Spore damage not incrementally reducing when backing away but immediately (showing the same minimum 10 spore/975 value remaining constant as spores tick down from 27 to 10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_aIFgSxuZc
At 0:22

#3 Spore damage increases as spore count increases TILL it gets locked in with heavy attack. At that locked in spore count, the damage done is drastically LOWER than it was without the added degen now included. Which doesn't make any sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-CDaFMqmc

#4 Maybe the most obnoxious bug, Mordo is getting barraged, attacking into his block to stay close and the spore count is going up, at 23 spores, the damage stops going up and instead drops to the lowest value (the damage at 10 spores) and remains there regardless of the high spore count remaining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGLxsDm4iE

Most of these videos are from doing a 5.3 quest (hence the weakness), but I think the bug went away for a couple days because I forgot but it resurfaced again in UC EQ (mimicking problem #4) so that's this video below, I started recording near the end because I wasn't expected it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpDvmUstxhM

I may be misunderstanding his abilities on some of these issues? But probably not all of them. I'm sure these bugs will keep resurfacing if not addressed.

Phone: OnePlus 6, latest android update.

Thank you.

Comments

• Asean18Asean18 Posts: 18
    The deathfield and the awaken ability damage is added into one, so when you lose the deathfield it’s just the awaken ability active and the awaken ability states that he has to have 10 or more the get the damage but I didn’t state the it increase beyond 10 like the sp2 deathfield
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Asean18 said:

The deathfield and the awaken ability damage is added into one, so when you lose the deathfield it’s just the awaken ability active and the awaken ability states that he has to have 10 or more the get the damage but I didn’t state the it increase beyond 10 like the sp2 deathfield

This is correct. Death field and Lethal Dose sig ability are two different abilities here.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I started a fight with Death Field active (because of suicides). I managed to place some 20 spores, which were ticking by 1500. Then I heavied the opponent to add more degeneration and suddenly it started ticking by just around 800. I didn't record the fight, but I think this is what happened.

Opponent was degenerating because of Death Field and sig ability. With an heavy he should get even more damage, because there are 3 degenerations active (death field + sig ability + heavy), yes? Because, like OP said, it doesn't seem the case...

Bump. Omega Red Heavy seems bugged. 0:22, as the OP said.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All of the videos seem to be showing that when you are away from the opponent damage drops, this is because the dog ability is always damaging with 10 spited bo matter what, but death field only damages if you’re close, I believe this is the way it’s always worked
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Again, is not bug. The damage from his sig ability does not scale with the number of spores in the opponent. Having 10 or 30 spores will cause the same damage.

Again, is not bug. The damage from his sig ability does not scale with the number of spores in the opponent. Having 10 or 30 spores will cause the same damage.

I am not talking about his sig ability. It does not scale, indeeed. If spores are 10 or higher it's always the same damage. The discussion is not about his sig ability.

I used to apply an heavy, with 20+ spores on the opponent, and the ticks would be 1500+. With 30 spores, my Omega would deal 365,55 per spore, for 7 seconds. That's 10966,5 (30 X 365,55) total, 1566,65 per second (10966,5 / 7), 783,32 (1566,55 / 2) per tick. PLUS, he would also add 1331,97 per second, because of his signature, that's 665,99 (1331,97 /2) per tick. Not counting death field, because it depends on proximity. So, it should tick by about 1449,31 (783,32 + 665,99) per tick. And, yet, I see around 750 per tick. So, it seems after an heavy is applied only one of these degenerations is activating...