**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 Champion Healing at 10% and below

DoofinatorDoofinator Posts: 23
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
As stated in the title, I’ve spent untold units trying to drop this clown and instead of having to dex the normal 5 times after his SP1 and a launch my special 3, I’m having to do it numerous times because my dex doesn’t count towards a prowess because he keeps yo-yoing above 10%. I’m assuming this got severely broken in the update.

Comments

• DoofinatorDoofinator Posts: 23
    edited August 2019
    *Tried attaching screenshots but ironically doesn’t work well on the mobile interface. Will attach later from a PC
  • DoofinatorDoofinator Posts: 23
    edited August 2019

At 10% with red icon.

Just a couple frames later, above 10% health, red icon gone, dexes don’t count.

Seriously, I want compensation for this
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    why is it? This is just plain .......................................... I hope the forum mods can bring this up with the bugs and known issues team. Nowhere does it say on the node description that he will regen once he reaches 10% health. This is unfair beyond comprehension.

Thanks.

By the way, this was not happening before. [Maybe] the new update did something unexpected?

Someone made a video already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNU9N1QUK8U

The update (or something else) messed things up.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Fix it kabammm
  • LuispinedaLuispineda Posts: 54
    edited August 2019
    The champion of act 6.2 regenerates in its final 10%, and there is no way to defeat him, I have the tests, this is happening to me recently in this update and I've spent units -.-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89jB_OnwN0&feature=youtu.be
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Me too I revived a lot
  • AchuAchu Posts: 2
    Having the same issue as well.
  • HASHTAG_N8HASHTAG_N8 Posts: 7
    I have noticed the same issue. I boosted up and used a bunch revives and health potions but still can’t get the last 10% done because of regen. It is impossible to do now.
  • AchuAchu Posts: 2
    Yes I’m having the same issue and I’m seeing code rather than the previous passive note that regen will not activate when champion has indestructible charges
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

New month. New bugs.

New excuses. Same old story.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    How is it impossible to do?

What is the issue with his regen now? As he would regen previously anyway...
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★

How is it impossible to do?

What is the issue with his regen now? As he would regen previously anyway...

Watch the video buddy he’s evading and getting prowess but can’t take off champions indestructible charges
  • ShizigShizig Posts: 1
    PLEASE FIX THIS KABAM! I cant kill him after the update!
  • MestnyMestny Posts: 8
    I found this solution https://youtu.be/zHMvimI1Ulc
    But anyway I already exit and lost around 1000 coins
  • MestnyMestny Posts: 8
    Same thing yesterday. I exit after spending 1000 coins when i understood that its impossible to finish him
  • Impossibile finire il campione atto 6. Quando arriva al 10% rigenera e si cancellano le prodezze, grado per avermi fatto buttare rianima inutilmente. Spero rimborsate qualcosa visto che dobbiamo rimanere bloccati con i pg finché non risolvete
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Same here bro

solution posted doesn't work bro @Mestny . Kabam should fix this bugger.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    edited August 2019
    I was fighting the champion boss and in last 10% of his health , starts to regenerates and couldn’t to take him down ! Spent many revives and potions and same issue! Happened to anyone else ?

https://ss3.onlinevideoconverter.com/download?file=d3g6j9i8c2f5j9f5 and this video last 10%
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Not sure of the exact situation but he can regen still in the last 10%

He can but because he’s taken 0 damage in the fight up until then he shouldn’t
    I can this happening if you went for a one shot
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 30
    I found the same thing. Since the update, he regens with his indestructible charges on. Response from support so far has been that his signature ability is to regenerate with fury/unstoppable. I’ve responded by reiterating that his regen is supposed to be disabled while he has the charges in his final 10%. Awaiting their next reply.
This discussion has been closed.