**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

changing,tuning,balancing and nerfing champions

recently was announced more changing of more champions amd on a regular basis. this isnt a good idea at all unless its reworking the old champions (80% of all champions) who are more or less useless. if this is the case then great, however rebalancing of champions and charectors has not gone well in the past in this game or in mmo games such as world of warcraft. for example in wow charectors were balanced so often it became apparent developers were simply changing charectors cause they ran out of work or got bored. this is my concern champions will be changed regularly and often to meet someone other than the players standard. if champions are going to be nerfed in any way im way against this and will most likely be the end of my mcoc experience. for developers to go around micromanaging every little thing so all champs are more or less the same power level is exactly what i hate about games and why i dont play very many anymore. im quite alarmed about this announcement as much as i have been about anything since 12.0. please dont start "rebalancing" as a regular thing unless its bringing up useless champions. i cant stress this enough dont nerf anyone!!!!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.