**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs (EPIC) TOO DIFFICULT

Soo i just did the first clear of epic labs and i can tell you that they are NOT worth the trouble i mean, I've just started doing act 6 and i'm about to get cavalier and they aren't even that difficult. To be honest i wouldn't mind the difficulty but i would expect at least 5-6 times the rewards i mean 175 5* shards, 20 6* shards. They expect us to fight act 6 level content with really BS nodes, which will result in us wasting most of our randomizers for 20 6* crystals shards Seriously?
Man this may not be as bad as the Endgame event back in April- May but its pretty close.
My advice if you don't have OP MAX 5* and some 6*, then do the master it may be a bit difficult but not nearly as bad as Epic.

Comments

• AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Have you tried bringing in your best mutant and uses the senses buff? Kinda what they are there for. Give you an extra edge in the fights. I started and quit about 4 times to 100% the epic one. Its designed to be more difficult but that’s why they give us the randomized and the senses to activate to align more in your favor and it doesn’t cost you anything to go into it. No energy no permission slips no kinda gates. It’s honestly not to bad. Get 300 5* shards is low per quest but if it runs for 30 days it adds up to a decent amount of 5* shards
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    Agree 100% Starhawk! First run was okay, re-rolled a couple times. Second run used tons of randomizers because the nodes were crazy!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    once I stated using my sense buff it became lol cake.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

once I stated using my sense buff it became lol cake.

That’s funny. I didn’t even think about them. They are in the back of my head as a “day 7” use like the trials 😂
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    i brought my 5* sig 200 omega, domino, namor and a r3 sabreman and a r4 rulk. i used no boosts or those randomizer things. nobody lasted through a sp2. i didnt find it tough at all
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    I can just use 3 champs Omega Void and Sabretooth no potion or boost needed..
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    i didnt even know you could reroll i just dealth with rage 15% buffet and heal reversal. i think i lost 50% health in one fight all the others i finished at full health or close just sayin. whoever had posted about act 6 id only say act 6 is meantfor those pwople like myself that have 15 r5 5* and a 3-4 god tier 6* at r2. its not meant for people with 2-4 5* r5. however i was there once i feel your frusteration
  • Yeah I found it pretty easy and straightforward as well. 100% epic & master, no rerolls.
    There isn't a single node that's unplayable.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

i brought my 5* sig 200 omega, domino, namor and a r3 sabreman and a r4 rulk. i used no boosts or those randomizer things. nobody lasted through a sp2. i didnt find it tough at all

If you can bring in 2-3 good 5/65 or higher, yeah you should be able to do this without boosts, probably use some randomizers for better matchups. I used Dom, CG, Ægon or Medusa and yeah no boosts only randomizers.

My issue is that's a pretty high bar for a lot of folks, including many who do Uncollected monthly, for not amazing rewards. Heck, with two paths, it's more work than I'm really ok with especially when in two previous iterations, it was one path.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I just explored it - used my r2 6* Rulk almost for every fight. Re entered couple of times to get easier nodes, some were bs (like heal reversal + degen 50%, regen 50%), but overall it's doable. My only big concern is having to do it every day is kinda boring. x3 rewards and renew them every 3 days instead of 1 would be great
  • BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    I just want to know when oml and colossus get updated.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Billgeta said:

Colossus has already been updated. I fought him with his new animations yesterday in arenas
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Billgeta said:

Colossus has already been updated. I fought him with his new animations yesterday in arenas
    never mind....abilities haven't changed but his animation seemed diferent for some reason
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Didn't find them overly difficult. Used 2 rerolls between both paths and didn't lose a champ
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think they’re too hard for the average UC player who’s getting by with maxed our 4* champs and maybe a 5* r4. Especially twice a day. Personally, I’m skipping them unless I’m really bored
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Didn't find them overly difficult. Used 2 rerolls between both paths and didn't lose a champ

Depends on the matchups and I know people will say just reroll but regardless there shouldn’t be impossible matchups forcing you to use a roll
    Kobster84 said:

Depends on the matchups and I know people will say just reroll but regardless there shouldn’t be impossible matchups forcing you to use a roll
    That's kind of the point in having multiple entries and re rolls as well though isn't it?
    I haven't looked into it but I was surprised it showed 10 entries for a daily quest. I'm assuming you can back out a few times to get a path you only need to roll one node or so
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Took in domino, capIW, hype 5/65 and quake and Hawkeye 4/55. Hawkeye only bought in because I wanted some immunities for CapIW. Didn’t have any trouble but may have gotten lucky on my randomiser. Didn’t use any boosts
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019

I think they’re too hard for the average UC player who’s getting by with maxed our 4* champs and maybe a 5* r4. Especially twice a day. Personally, I’m skipping them unless I’m really bored

Defiantly too hard for a UC player without a full team of Atleast 4/55. In all honesty the rewards aren’t that great anyway so they won’t be missing out on too much.
    The T2a’s in master so that’s what I found most valuable at that level, probably still do at my current one