**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs too difficult!

The new Sinister Labs have been released within the latest patch.

0 Energy thankyou very much. But why so difficult? For the minor rewards, it really is too difficult to most certainly complete epic, let alone master for most people. Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Mets17 said:

Sinister labs r a joke & I will not b participating in this event thanks but no thanks kabam team. Better luck next time

Rewards are weak but the quest wasn’t hard.. finished epic and master with mostly full team. Nobody cares if you don’t participate. They don’t consider themselves lucky for you participating in anything. People may need to accept that they’re not at a level to do epic... they may need to do master or heroic or beginner.

🐻
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019

1050 t5bc shards, 280 6* shards, 2450 5* shards, a week from epic alone and y’all are complaining? Nothing in life comes for free my friends. If you can’t handle the content don’t cry about it, drop down a difficulty until ur ready to step up.

Yeah those are terrible rewards lol. Get that from UC EQ monthly without any of the hassle
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited August 2019
    I found today's epic run doable. I didn't do epic the last time labs came around because it was just too much, but today, I felt the buffs didn't always seem to help the specific defender like seemed to line up last time.

Plus, I like that you have multiple opportunities to quit and start over if you get in there and don't like what they're offering champion wise. Plus with the objectives, I'm already over flowing the dice (though I don't like that you get so many early on and then will not have them later), and the new buffs, it seems a bit more doable for me.

This is just referring to the difficulty. I haven't really looked at the reward structure and what this will yield by the ennd recently.

(Edit: I just went and calculated all the rewards and they are lacking for the amount of work. Definitely should opt to just skip a day if it's too hard or you're not feeling it than use items.)
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    If you’re lucky on the buffs they’re ok but they are tough. I have foregone epic previously but I do want the 4000 or so T5B for the month so I’m going to give er the old college try. I’m just going to buy my daily allowance of rerolls this time and just keep rolling until I get something doable. I ran out previously and...🤬 currently have about 30 in over-flow. Rather have too many than too few 😂
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Did a few re rolls... still finished epic without using any potions or revives... still has most of my team even. Think some people are unrealistic about what level they’re at. Heroic might be the ticket for some, or beginner.

🐻
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I know this won't be a fix for a lot of people, but if you have a Quake, she can bypass so many bs node combos. Cleared both paths with mainly just her today.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

I know this won't be a fix for a lot of people, but if you have a Quake, she can bypass so many bs node combos. Cleared both paths with mainly just her today.

Yeah confirmed she wrecks most of those combo’s. Always handy to have on the team if you’re going in blind
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Peace of cake :P
  • SpideykingSpideyking Posts: 5
    We used to get 900 5* and 135 6 * from a single day while negative zone bounty mission and looking at the difficulty of sinister labs the rewards aren't worth.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I agree that it's awesome that it costs 0 energy. I don't understand the complaint about rewards though, because if you can do it every day, the rewards would be very nice. But then we get to that main problem that you brought out. Difficulty. I complete Master EQ every month with no problems, but this is just rediculous. And don't even talk about reshuffling nodes, cause that's not the problen. The problem is the insanely good defenders with crazy pi. AND THEN if you stumble across a node that hurts a lot, then reshuffle it and it still hurts a lot, that's just putting the nail in the coffin. As I said, the rewards would be good if you could do every day, but it would be EXTREMELY difficult to do so. I feel even worse for those doing epic. I can only imagine.

If you do it every day the rewards will be nice. They will be considerably less than I got from the last labs though with more time invested. It's too long.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Whoever came up with the idea of having this kind of difficulty in Epic, F you. F this game. I Quit!!!
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    It’s not hard. It is stupid how long it takes. To do 2 runs of master and epic took over 40 mins which is a bit of a joke for such small rewards
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Absolute trash. Way too difficult, not using any units, and the crazy nodes aren't helping either. Only good thing is 0 energy.
  • moaazarshad007moaazarshad007 Posts: 42
    People who are saying it's not difficult, very easy blah blah. It's easier for you to say with 5/65s. As an Uncollected 200k summoner with couple 3/45s epic atm is extremely hard for me to even complete, and my skills are fairly good. It's not fair at all