**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Iron First Rework Attempt

I think we need a new good Mystic champion. I know how much of a meme Iron Fist is so I decided to make a rework for him. See what you think about it. Feedback is greatly appreciated!
My Champion Rework: Iron Fist
Chi Charges:
- Iron Fist gains 1 Chi Charge for every hit on his combo meter. All charges are lost when combo is lost.
- Critical hits generate an additional 1 chi charge.
- Attack Rating and Critical Damage increases by 2% for every Chi Charge on Iron Fist
When Struck:
- 1% chance for every chi charge on him to activate Combo Shield, protecting his combo for (x) seconds. Doing this removes 25% of his current chi charges.
Critical Hits:
- (X)% chance to armor break, reducing armor by (x) for (x) seconds. The chance to trigger this chance becomes a 100% chance when above 50 charges.
- Above 25 chi charges, Critical hits become Chi Strikes. Chi Strikes inflict Enervate for (x) seconds and Power drains (x)% of the opponent’s max power. Opponents struck with Chi Strikes will have their ability accuracy reduced by 100% for 1 second.
Heavy Attacks:
- Consumes all chi charges to activate a Dragon Chi Strike. Dragon Chi Strikes activate a power lock for (x) seconds, drains 1% of opponent’s max power for every charge consumed, and fate seals them for (x) seconds. The attack rating of Dragon Chi strikes increases by (x) per chi charge consumed. Dragon Chi Strike also inflicts Concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 100%, for (x) seconds.
Dash Back and Hold Block for 2 seconds:
- Iron Fist prepares himself to strike a powerful blow on the opponent, allowing the last hit of his next special attack to consume all charges and activate a Dragon Chi Strike.
Special Attacks:
- If this attack will activate a Dragon Chi Strike, Iron Fist gains True Strike during these attacks
Special 1:
- If this attack activates a Chi Strike, Iron Fist gains a cruelty buff for (x) second, increasing his critical damage by (x).
- If this attack will activate a Dragon Chi Strike, the last hit of this attack inflicts stun for (x) seconds. Stun duration is doubled if above 75 chi charges
Special 2:
- If this attack activates a Chi Strike, Iron Fist gains 4 charges for every chi strike in this special
- If this attack will activate a Dragon Chi Strike, the last hit of this attack grants Iron Fist a precision buff, increasing critical rating by (x) for (x) seconds. While this is active, Iron Fist’s Chi Strikes deal an additional (x)% of it’s damage as energy damage
Special 3:
- If this attack will activate a Dragon Chi Strike, this attack shatters their opponent’s block, making Iron Fist unblockable for (x) seconds.
Signature Ability: Focus
- Enemy ability accuracy reduction abilities will lose 1% potency for every chi charge on Iron Fist. At 100 chi charges, Iron Fist is immune to ability accuracy reduction.
- Iron Fist is immune to taunt at 25 chi charges
- Iron Fist is immune to reverse controls at 50 chi charges
- Iron Fist gains a permanent Precision Buff at the start of the fight, increasing critical rating by (x). This increases by 10% for every 10 seconds that has passed in the fight.

Comments