**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

labyrinth of legends agent venom still bugged its literally been 3 years....

the agent venom in labyrinth of legends is still bugged after 3 years. how can a bug remain in the game this long. go into lol and test for yourself. av enigmatic ability clearly states "when opponents strike each other" a debuff timer will be placed on whoever is struck and you have to hit the opponent etc.... the bug occurs when you use dexterity. when you dex it still starts the incinerate timer, eventhough enigmatic clearly states "when striking the opponent" not when attempting to strike the opponent. how is this gone unchanged this long, lol. Please guys let me know who else has noticed this going back years i know i just did this with incinerate immune champ a couple years ago when i did my lol

Comments

• Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    my ghost will love that incinerate :smile:
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

yea i got a r5 ghost sig 200 had her at r4 the day she came out thats not the point lol plus still gonna die with it bugged like this. your going to have a precision passive active when the incinerate hits you then ther wont be an opening till the debuff has already expired taking 1/3 of your life, lol
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

i 100% lol two years ago this is for people such as yourself who havent 100% it yet and should get a fair shake. love for you to post a video of your ghost doing this fight though lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

love for you to post a video of your ghost doing this fight though lol

Not my video, but is this what you wanted. A video of a Ghost player soloing AV?

https://youtu.be/aO4b9btSlyY
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Aegon laughs at your puny incinerate.