**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's worse maw or diablo

I seen that HT and annihilus will get a buff but they are 2019 champs and that's nice but clearly diablo and maw need them too. My vote goes to diablo kabam had huge opportunity to make him special and failed making him so bad then I pull him he's bad to me at everything in the game even arena all champs should be good for arena

Who's worse maw or diablo 100 votes

Ebony Maw
43%
Feeney234NoırePwf57_ASDF_WorknprogressDogfoodLidissamaf80Darkness275BahamutPeterQuillIDogescience22ToxicBladeJtarunMasquerade1981c_tribunaRemeliFreedomCrusadeRockypantherxWebby72 43 votes
Diablo
36%
RektorAsukiraNanoDroidBpn88855bm3eppsGNASTYSiddhantKwatraexc3lMfurthOsfan8ErkYouconfuseddfmoore26Charlie_SceneChampioncriticRougeknight87XxOriginalxXNeotwismDrPepper_75Hfchang 36 votes
Buff older champs
21%
Lvernon15lionofbedstuyMCoC_fancx23433Grootman1294shadow_lurker22spaceoctopusAleorDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSuros_moonMoxieman3Midnite93KalantakREiiGN15Pancake_FaceWakalaliving_legend_1Blue_Eyed_Thinghenzrox19 21 votes

Comments

• Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Buff older champs
    Yes
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Buff older champs
    Midnite93 said:

Why is annihilus bad? Is he really I actually find him decent but Diablo and maw are horrible in offence

Offensively annihilus is meh
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    The maw is definitely worse than Diablo. I have Diablo as a 6*, and he is quite fun to use. Although dont get me wrong, i wont be taking him intonany real content lol hes strictly arena points for me
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Ebony Maw currently has four purposes to the best of my knowledge.

1) Corvus counter
    2) Hyperion counter
    3) Medusa counter
    4) Synergies to the rest of the Black Order

I occasionally carry him for synergies, but outside of that, he's completely useless, and even carrying him for synergies is tough to justify, as you're basically losing another attacker on your roster for synergies that frankly aren't THAT good. His synergy doesn't even benefit Corvus at all.

They truly missed the mark on him. I'm dying to see him get retuned, but honestly, given how they've described "retuning", it probably still won't be enough to make him useful.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Buff older champs
    mgj0630 said:

Ebony Maw currently has four purposes to the best of my knowledge.

1) Corvus counter
    2) Hyperion counter
    3) Medusa counter
    4) Synergies to the rest of the Black Order

I occasionally carry him for synergies, but outside of that, he's completely useless, and even carrying him for synergies is tough to justify, as you're basically losing another attacker on your roster for synergies that frankly aren't THAT good. His synergy doesn't even benefit Corvus at all.

They truly missed the mark on him. I'm dying to see him get retuned, but honestly, given how they've described "retuning", it probably still won't be enough to make him useful.

Ghost counter
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I actually think Diablo is pretty fun to play. Some great utility and sustain. No he's not a Cull Obsidian level damage dealer but not every character needs to be. If any tweaking, maybe a little but he's only bad if you compare him to the Gods released... compare him to the majority of the other champions and he's better than most, average at worst.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Diablo
    I have a 6* unawakened Ebony Maw and he's certainly not great not he's not a terrible champ, he should definitely hit harder but he's useful.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Buff older champs
    why would they buff Ht and Anihilus before Ebony and diabloW is beyond me!! diablo and ebony is like worst released champions in over 18 months , red skull was way better then those two.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    @Lvernon15 I agree he can be a great counter against Ghost also, but I didn't include her because while she's not nearly as deadly, she is capable of non-crit hits, so she could technically still beat him without much pain.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Noodle ~ Oxford English Dictionary:
    1: A thing long snack
    2: Ebony Maw
  • Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    Buff older champs
    exc3l said:

I seen that HT and annihilus will get a buff but they are 2019 champs and that's nice but clearly diablo and maw need them too. My vote goes to diablo kabam had huge opportunity to make him special and failed making him so bad then I pull him he's bad to me at everything in the game even arena all champs should be good for arena

They did clarify for HT & Annihilus it won't be a buff as thought of typically, but will be a rebalancing and a tweaking of mechanics.