**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I be worried or excited?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
This does makes me smile and a bit of worry but we will see coz I do remember 12.0

Comments

• Judging by the wording, it would seem they're going to be increasing the performance of leas than stellar champs instead of nerfing the already good champs. I think Kabam learned a valuable lesson from 12.0. Why nerf the few good champs when you can buff/tweak the many less than good champs? Increasing the underperforming champs effectiveness will help balance things out by giving the already good champs a harder fight.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★

Judging by the wording, it would seem they're going to be increasing the performance of leas than stellar champs instead of nerfing the already good champs. I think Kabam learned a valuable lesson from 12.0. Why nerf the few good champs when you can buff/tweak the many less than good champs? Increasing the underperforming champs effectiveness will help balance things out by giving the already good champs a harder fight.

I hope you're right
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    I think they are making the gap between bad champs and good champs by improving some of the lower used characters starting with HT and annihilus
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i really hope this goes through and all champs get balanced. desperately need that in game!!
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Double Punisher 2099's attack!

what if he inflicted 50,100% & 200% incinerate and shock on specials (1,2,3)

• KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I think it is a good thing. They only mention champions that are underperforming. Not champions been too good. So hopefully they can make the bad champs usefull