**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champion do you feel was your game changer??😈

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    X-23 for sure, and now Wasp too (both 4* MAXED OUT)
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A few months ago I pulled a 5* Blade. I already had 5* class gem I had been saving for him. I quickly took him up to R4 and completely explored Act 5. Then I maxed 5* Sparky and took him and Blade with GR synergy into LOL and completed the easy path. Then I R5 Blade. Good times.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me it was domino. I explored act 5 with 4* because hadn't had any 5* champs worth r4 in my roster. Finally r4 magik(undupped) oward the end of that exploration because I had t2a expiring.

Pulled domino out a feature I think after finishing exploration and the game just became so much easier. Had gotten so used to just 4* and surviving long fights that the fights had become so much easier since.

6* massacre and 5* cap IW followed shortly after and the rest is history.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost. I immediately became one of those guys who are better than you the second I pulled her. You don't know how to use ghost, do you newb? I'm amazing !
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DD and Magik
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5 stars domino.

Everything was easy fter her.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Domino, she's helped me get through so much of act 4 and other event quests
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scarlet Witch, Blade, Domino. Props to SL, Thor, Magik, AA, Capiw
  • 1st major game changer was 5* Blade. Then getting 5* SES to pair up with him really kicked things up a notch for me.

More recently, getting 5* Ghost, and having the rest of her synergy partners as 5* champs was a big help in many situations.

In the last month, getting 5* Domino, while already having a 5* Rulk, and 4* Masacre has REALLY helped me clear Variant 2 with more speed.

Future hopes/most wanted that I feel would help step it up more...

5*+ Corvus Glaive, Γ†gon, Namor, Cull Obsidian and Captain Marvel (Movie) are my current top 5 most wanted. Honorable mention, Symbiote Supreme.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
    I loveeeeed my 5 star the Hood, he took me through act 4 and act 4 100%, he finished of chapter 5.1 and did the 100%, he was one of my only Options for aw. I know you shouldnt sell champs, but in my case, selling 4 star r3 psylocke to get 5 star Hood was worth it!
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18 β˜…
    Way back when it was my duped 3 star Punisher as that Defy Pain ability saved my unskilled butt a few times. Then it was 4 star Hyperion that opened up my game. Nowadays it’s a duped 5 star Medusa and Blade but still get a happy feeling using that Punisher in arena!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
    Going all the way back, the real game opener was Howard the duck who was a gift to all Players who played the game for more then 2 years i think.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    5*kilmonger , 6star void back to back
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I bet act 5 with my 4* ghost and pulled a 6* ghost out of my first 6*

Everything feels so easy now
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When I grinded for 3 months back when my account wasn't as good for 45k 5* shards and got Stark Spidey on the last crystal......that was the day my whole account turned around.
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42 β˜…
    OG Thor and Stark Spiderman are my game changers. I manage to beat Nameless Thanos using Starky. OG Thor helped me beat Kang & Thanos on Acts 2 & 3. Starky's speed and Thor's stun helped me clear content and remove nodes along the way. And things just got better. My additional champs Venom, Killmonger & X-23 slays the opposition like crazy, and can't wait to take them all the way to rank 5.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190 β˜…
    There's not one,
    First 3 star.... Antman
    Than 5 star voodoo(when I didn't had any 4 star, got lucky with that)
    And emma frost
    And now havok is coming to list....
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69 β˜…
    Pre 12.0: 4* Thor and DrStrange
    Post 12.0: 4* voodoo and 5* Iceman

• CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…

4* - Definitely Doctor Voodoo with honorable mention to Rogue.

5* - Domino, no question, since I got her last August, I've completed so much content.

6* - No one yet 😟 I have Domino, ST and EF, but can't justify pulling the trigger on r2 for any of them.

6* Domino is worth it no doubt. I can’t wait to see a R3 6* Domino
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Pennmabob I love quake tooo
    She is my changer and my fav champ
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    Ghost,Captain Marvel and Nick
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59 β˜…
    Medusa!
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @_ASDF_ So can you tell how he was your game changer I mean ranking up does not say that it was the champ who helped you, does it??
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32 β˜…
    My game changer was my ghost rider who helped through all of the content especially when fighting the collector that regen is so cool
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182 β˜…
    My iceman.......
    He was my first 4* max, my first god tier 5*, my first 5* r4 helped me clear a lot of stuff
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129 β˜…
    5star Killmonger