**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Major reward oversight by Kabam and the objectives?

2»

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Dang I didn’t realize they changed that claim thing. When I voiced my concern originally they had said that was the intended design
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    PLEASE change these to expire in 30 days instead, like many others I powered through these quests and claimed them because if you don't claim you can't do the next level - I had no clue the dice would expire so quickly, I assumed they'd be in my stash for the whole event.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Agreed. I didn't even know the objectives would stack nowadays (did I miss an official announcement or something ?!), please fix this before our timers run out next week, as those randomizers are going to be essentials (at least for mid tiers players like me) up until the very last day of the event... As of now, I'm going to stop claiming the rewards just to be sure.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

To the people that see you need to claim it. I have seen objectives that are at 3/25 when I claim the previous one. So I think they fixed it.

Was there an announcement? I did notice that one time while doing Spidey objectives but then another time, I didn't. Because there wasn't an official announcement (that I saw) that that had changed, I have continued to claim right away. Since it wasn't a bug but by design, I figured there'd be some announcement to tell us differently.

Because of that, like everyone else, I have a lot of dice in overflow.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    So should we claim or not? if the team are going to change the expiry to the correct timer then I will go ahead, if not my OCD looks like being triggered until I need them and can get rid of the notification!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Same for me, now sitting all these to be expired in 7 days!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Please tell me it's going to be extended to at least a 2 Week Timer... This feels like a real problem trying to use all of them at once with AW and AQ going on at the same time, seems like a really easy way to get burnt out and annoy your Alliance.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Progress started on the next level without claiming the rewards. Unfortunately, that doesn’t help me now that I’ve claimed all the other rewards. I’m still setting on a ton of randomizeres waiting to expire in five or six days.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

To the people that see you need to claim it. I have seen objectives that are at 3/25 when I claim the previous one. So I think they fixed it.

yes, just tried and it worked, thank you ^_^
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Good to see kabam has put these particular rewards at 30 days expiry.

Nice one.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    KattohS said:

Nice one.

Hmm? They still expire in 7 days... well, 5 days 19 hours since I posted this.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    I
    SparkAlot said:

KattohS said:

Nice one.

I think he/she means that if you don’t claim them, then they won’t expire for 30 days. However, for those of us that claimed everything thinking we had to in order to progress with our summoner’s journey objectives are still screwed in about 5 days.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

I

SparkAlot said:

KattohS said:

Nice one.

I think he/she means that if you don’t claim them, then they won’t expire for 30 days. However, for those of us that claimed everything thinking we had to in order to progress with our summoner’s journey objectives are still screwed in about 5 days.
    👆🏽Yup

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

Donnymeij said:

Was there an announcement? I did notice that one time while doing Spidey objectives but then another time, I didn't. Because there wasn't an official announcement (that I saw) that that had changed, I have continued to claim right away. Since it wasn't a bug but by design, I figured there'd be some announcement to tell us differently.

Because of that, like everyone else, I have a lot of dice in overflow.
    None that I am aware of, but I haven’t been parsing the forums for the past two weeks.

Changing the mechanics for claiming objective prizes seems like something that should probably have been mentioned.

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It was requested in the Suggestions Sub-Forum.
    Any chance of a fix soon? Time is running out! :(

Sorry, just realized how rude that must have sounded. I was just trying to make sure there wasn't a bug that was auto-claiming the rewards. I've raised this to the team.

Any word back?

• Sorry all, but we're not going to be changing the Timers on these. They're now a permanent part of your inventory, and will be used again in the future, so we cannot change them for this one event.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    So everyone who had a powerful mutant and claimed everything day 1 is screwed out of free randomizers and is gonna have to buy them now. Cool cool.

Sorry all, but we're not going to be changing the Timers on these. They're now a permanent part of your inventory, and will be used again in the future, so we cannot change them for this one event.

What does that have to do with them permanently being in our Inventory though? Why can't you change the Timers on the ones in Overflow to 30 Days? (The average duration of any Event at one time)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Can you expand the stash for Randomizers to 100 or at least let us sell for 1k gold?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah this was stupid kabam, you gave us fun sub quests then make it stupid for us to open the reward as we go, just feels clunky and counterintuitive, I had opened over a dozen before realising how soon they were expiring
  • NitoNito Posts: 70

Sorry all, but we're not going to be changing the Timers on these. They're now a permanent part of your inventory, and will be used again in the future, so we cannot change them for this one event.

You’ve proven with the Summoner Sigil that you can change inventory capacities anytime you want. So change the inventory capacity! 8 inventory capacity is a joke! Since you changed the way objectives work (where you don’t have to claim them first to begin the next one) WITHOUT telling anyone, we all claimed our objectives right away. So this is YOUR fault Kabam. Don’t tell us the solution is just “don’t claim objectives right away” when you never told us beforehand. You need to fix this. Increase the inventory size, then decrease it again after the event.
  • Nito said:

You’ve proven with the Summoner Sigil that you can change inventory capacities anytime you want. So change the inventory capacity! 8 inventory capacity is a joke! Since you changed the way objectives work (where you don’t have to claim them first to begin the next one) WITHOUT telling anyone, we all claimed our objectives right away. So this is YOUR fault Kabam. Don’t tell us the solution is just “don’t claim objectives right away” when you never told us beforehand. You need to fix this. Increase the inventory size, then decrease it again after the event.
    I agree with this, perhaps in a less hostile way but it's 100% truth.

The 8 capacity for dice is pretty arbitrary and you can obviously increase that. There was no notification that we didn't actually have to collect the rewards in order to keep progressing in the quests, not collecting the rewards gives an expiry date of the entire event. So when they're in the stash, they should have the same expiry date. Something else which is an arbitrary timer you put on items - not all items expire at the same rate, regardless of when they are collected, so obviously these timers can be adjusted.

Don't say you can't - just own up and say you wont or don't want to. I'd honestly respect that more.
    Sorry, when I say "we can't", I didn't mean it in a "it's not physically possible", but more in a "we can't do this because these items are meant to be limited to 8 in your Inventory" kind of way.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Okay. Thanks for the reply.

Don't like it and don't really agree but at least you guys are replying more and more - that's appreciated.
    Not even the ability to sell them. :(

Don't understand the logic behind that either.

Nito said:

I agree with this, perhaps in a less hostile way but it's 100% truth.

The 8 capacity for dice is pretty arbitrary and you can obviously increase that. There was no notification that we didn't actually have to collect the rewards in order to keep progressing in the quests, not collecting the rewards gives an expiry date of the entire event. So when they're in the stash, they should have the same expiry date. Something else which is an arbitrary timer you put on items - not all items expire at the same rate, regardless of when they are collected, so obviously these timers can be adjusted.

Don't say you can't - just own up and say you wont or don't want to. I'd honestly respect that more.
    Sorry, when I say "we can't", I didn't mean it in a "it's not physically possible", but more in a "we can't do this because these items are meant to be limited to 8 in your Inventory" kind of way.
    Still would like to know why the Expiration Date on the Randomizers in the Overflow Stash can't be increased to 30 Days (average length of these types of Event Quests) or even 14 Days (half the average length of these types of Event Quests)... I can't find a reason why this simple change can't be done to make these Quests less stressful, as in "oh you gotta do them any time possible so none go to waste". Would really just like this cleared up, thanks.