**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black ISO Market not working/nothing in there

Who else is getting a problem with the Black ISO Market where it says ‘There are no items for sale at the moment. Please visit again later’?
This bug is really annoying, I want to buy those offers!
I’m hoping I’m not the only one.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Well ... Did you updated the game?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    You will need to make sure you've updated to the 24.1 version on the device you are playing on to see the Black Iso Market.
  • Naim54321 said:

Who else is getting a problem with the Black ISO Market where it says ‘There are no items for sale at the moment. Please visit again later’?
    This bug is really annoying, I want to buy those offers!
    I’m hoping I’m not the only one.

Me too, I cant see anything but the message that says "There are no items for sale at the moment...
    I am on a Samsung Android S9 updated to the latest software on both my OS and the Game
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited August 2019
    I have updated my game to update 24.1 but it still says ‘There are no items for sale at the moment. Please visit again later’. I also want to point out that whenever I go off the game and then go back on the game the summoner supreme title keeps coming up as new even though I have the title on! It’s so weird. I’m hoping that we’ll have seven days of the Black ISO market when they resolve the issue as we’ve missed a day. And I’m going playing on an ios device: iPhone 6s with the latest software update. And one finale thing: When I go on an alt account the Black ISO market works so it’s a game bug not a device bug.
  • Cabam A mi no me parese misiones de mancha solar y del otro personaje
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are looking into this issue for players who have updated to 24.1 and still don't see the Black ISO market.
    Ok I feel a bit relieved now.
    I do wanna point out that I’ve been banned before and have had my Uncollected title removed so yeah. Just wanted to point that out if that may help, which I don’t think it will.
  • Same problem man!
    I was also banned and my uncollected title was removed. And also i am not getting access to black iso market. As it says there are no items to sale at the moment and try again later.
    Naim54321 said:

Ok I feel a bit relieved now.
    I do wanna point out that I’ve been banned before and have had my Uncollected title removed so yeah. Just wanted to point that out if that may help, which I don’t think it will.

• Can you please solve our problem?only 4 days are left.how will you compensate for the 3 days we missed?

Hi,

We are looking into this issue for players who have updated to 24.1 and still don't see the Black ISO market.

THIS ISN’T FAIR KABAM, THE SUMMONER SIGIL IS GONE AND NOW WE CAN’T GET INTO THE BLACK ISO MARKET!
  • I haven't got that too😕😕
    Naim54321 said:

THIS ISN’T FAIR KABAM, THE SUMMONER SIGIL IS GONE AND NOW WE CAN’T GET INTO THE BLACK ISO MARKET!

They sent me an email saying that they resolved the issue but they’re not going to give us any free days of it. They’re so greedy