**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki not stealing champion unstoppable buff

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Just dueled The Champion bc I thought Loki might be an answer against stupid map 7 champion on that broken path.

Low and behold, Loki doesn’t steal champion’s unstoppable buff with his curse. I tried it against unstoppabel colossus and sure enough, Loki stoke that unstoppable buff.

Working as intended? I could have sworn when I used Loki against the champion in the maze and in the eq, Loki stole unstoppable buff (I used Loki religiously for those events against champion).

To be clear: The Champion doesn’t get his unstoppable buff. But it doesn’t go to Loki either. It just doesn’t appear for either character, but “unstoppable” pops up on the screen. Loki does steal the furies though from champion.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It should be stealable, it’s not passive, rouge has always had an ability where she couldn’t steal unstoppable, but Loki should steal it
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Kabam made it so unstoppable and indestructible are now passive abilities therefore they are NOT considered buffs. Loki and Rogue have now become meh as new champions are using passive abilities as unique buffs. Both Rogue and Loki should be able to steal ALL buffs rather passive or not......but then that would make them awesome characters and we cant have God Attackers just God Defenders cus that doesnt make Kabam money :)

That’s not accurate at all. Loki still steals juggernaut and unstoppable colossus unstoppable buffs. Additioanliy, as noted, the champion doesn’t get his buff, it’s just that Loki isn’t being given the buff.

The champion’s unstoppable buff is active. We know this bc it can be nullified. Any active buff, loki steals. There is some kind of bug here or kabam has made a nerf somehow
  • Hey there, would you be able to tell us what star rating of Loki you were using at the time, as well as what rank and level they were at or if they were awakened?

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what star rating of Loki you were using at the time, as well as what rank and level they were at or if they were awakened?

3* max rank and max sig Loki. I have the fight recorded also, but I haven’t been able to upload it here. I can try again

Here are a couple of screen shots. Couldn’t load video. You can see that primal fury triggered (Loki stole the fury) and unstoppable popped up but Loki didn’t get it and neither did champion

@Kabam Zibiit
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This has been resolved in the 24.1 update.
    Thanks. I will check it out