**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have a 5*, R5 colossus. What do I need to do to participate in the colossus beta test?

Hi,

Yes, haters gonna hate but I do have a R5 colossus. Ever since kabam buffed luke I love him more than my ghost, Omega red, stark spidey and everyone else.

I’ve got a similar feeling about colossus so I R5 mine when he won the poll and I just love the colossus-deadpool duo so much. I know kabam choses who to give the privilege to test out a beta, but I’m pretty sure there aren’t much that has a R5 colossus in their roster. You won’t even get a 5* R5 duel target for him.

So hey, is there any chance I could participate in the beta for colossus update coming this fall? Curious mind keeps asking- what are the criteria that one must meet to get the privilege of testing out a beta?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam pardon me for tagging you guys, but can one of you plz explain? Thanks!

Comments

• Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    The only way to get on any beta is to get invited by kabam, and the summoners are chosen at random so even if you wanted to be a part of a beta, there's no guarantee
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Colossus is better after update and i can think take him up to r3
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i am debating if i shd take omega, colossus or OmL,OmL is high sig so i guess i'll take him probably.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    5* r5 colossus? I'm so sorry
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Good choice
  • SVWISVWI Posts: 74
    Midnite93 said:

Pretty bold decision to rank up colossus but I feel you could have gone with old man Logan as well.

Colossus was my first 5*, first awakened 5*, and only bleed immune champs until uncollected so I’ve got some soft corner on him!

I don't think they've started the beta quite yet...
    but hey mad respect for that rank up choice.

After the buff I loved luke more than I love my ghost, corvus, omega and all. Only exception might be AA. I kinda have a good feeling on colossus too! And hey no one will say I can’t place my colossus in defence anymore so I get a unique defender, you know what I mean?
    Thanks guys! Wish some moderator replied to me ☹️
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

That is bold, and I hope that it works out for you!

Everybody else, please wait until you actually see what the outcome of the Test is. You don't know if Colossus will fulfill your needs right now, and you should never believe leaked content (which was wrong, btw).

We haven't invited anybody to the test yet, but I hope you get to be part of it!

You calling out the datamined information is wrong? Or you put in wrong info to throw everyone for a loop
    The problem with data mined information, besides the obvious violations, is that it's mid-process. It's not complete, and not always the final product. There's a reason it's not yet visible.
  • OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike were they wrong about OML too?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Everybody else, please wait until you actually see what the outcome of the Test is. You don't know if Colossus will fulfill your needs right now, and you should never believe leaked content (which was wrong, btw).

We haven't invited anybody to the test yet, but I hope you get to be part of it!

You sure the leaked info is wrong?

Because, well..all of the datamined info prior to this has turned out to be correct, and the info comes from a trusted source.
    A trusted source that consistently steals info? Hmm....
    There have been other things leaked that weren't the same when they came out, or were never released at all. If you're asking Kabam to confirm and encourage trusting illegally data mined information, you may be waiting in silence.
    Unless It's official, it is not confirmed.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Because, well..all of the datamined info prior to this has turned out to be correct, and the info comes from a trusted source.
    Remmeber that HB Buff.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

That's actually not true. Datamined information has been wrong in the past, because that data is subject to change. Even the dataminers themselves will warn you of that. If you rely on early mined information and the champion turns out to be significantly different, that's all on you.

Thanks for replying @Kabam Miike well, I’ll be damned but I’ve got a good feeling about this anyway! 😁 Come on don’t disappoint us! Plzzzzz! 🥳
    CoachLed said:

SVWI said:

Hi,

They give you the resources to rank champs in the beta server so everyone that’s invited will have access to a R5 colossus.

Darn!

Am I the only one that doesnt get the hype with luke cage? I have a duped 6 star and aside from immunity and tanking an sp3 occasionally I just dont get it. I have way better hyperion counters imo too.

@PeterQuill may be you haven’t learned to use his abilities at full potential yet. With luke you ‘INTENTIONALLY’’ want to get hit that’s how the character is designed if you wanna get the best out of him. He’s like the ‘real man’ that can take a nuke to deliver nukes, and obviously the unparalled one in that genre.

Countering hyperion just takes less than 10% of luke’s true potential. Luke can power reverse, heal block, stun chain your opponent to death, shut down abilities, hit like a Starlord at 100+ combo in just a few hits, and there’s many more to tell! What’s the most important about him imo is that you can play half asleep or your device may not listen to your or there can be a network interruption so you just won’t get hit and die, Luke will always give you a second chance!

That’s why love him more than my corvus, ghost, omega red, aegon, and everyone else but Arch angel.

You’re so lucky to have him duped as a 6*. Wish you had him duped as a 5* also because higher sig level helps, if not necessary!

You’ve got a unique gem in your roster buddy! Hope you play with him more and he’ll become one of your favorites! For me, he’s my very best!
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57

Can you explain how he can hit like star lord? The most damage I have seen from him is when I stack 3 or 4 exhaustion then throw an sp3 to get around 7 or 8 and even then he only has high damage for about 10 seconds.

Only use MLLLL combos until you get to right below your sp2 and pop a sp1, then do LLLL > MLLLL > sp1 as many times as you can. About 75% of the time you'll stun lock them the whole cycle. The AI will throw a sp3 and with his dupe you can tank it. Now you can either play normally, baiting specials until your Indestructible recharges and go for another stun lock cycle, or jump directly into another stun lock cycle. My r4 5* can do around 200k damage if I can get 2 full cycles in so if the AI has 150k health or less I usually go right into the 2nd cycle. His sig is 100 so if I have to bait specials and build my power up he usually gets his Indestructible back before another full cycle.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If I remember correctly, to get into the previous Rework Betas you needed to have Both Champions that were being Reworked as 4 or 5 Stars and just hope.