**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The hardest Lab combo, or the easiest?

So I saw this one yesterday and decided to just snap it and reroll. But as I was rerolling I realized two things: first, not all heal reversal effects are up all the time, and second and more importantly I didn't actually know if Life Transfer counts as regeneration for the purposes of that buff. I've never experienced both simultaneously.

If I see this combo again I'm going to go for it just to see what happens, but does anyone actually know from experience if Heal Reversal actually reverses Life Transfer? I'm curious to know if this combination is actually the worst possible combo, or possibly one of the easiest combos you can pull. I'm just amused that I literally cannot tell if this is super easy or super hard or just plain impossible just by looking at it.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

So I saw this one yesterday and decided to just snap it and reroll. But as I was rerolling I realized two things: first, not all heal reversal effects are up all the time, and second and more importantly I didn't actually know if Life Transfer counts as regeneration for the purposes of that buff. I've never experienced both simultaneously.

If I see this combo again I'm going to go for it just to see what happens, but does anyone actually know from experience if Heal Reversal actually reverses Life Transfer? I'm curious to know if this combination is actually the worst possible combo, or possibly one of the easiest combos you can pull. I'm just amused that I literally cannot tell if this is super easy or super hard or just plain impossible just by looking at it.

Trying it wil end op dying
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    I tried the heal reversal with aspect of nightmare...it was an instant ko
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I saw one that was buffet and masochism along with something else.... yeah I just went “nope! Reroll!”
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited August 2019
    I had this one last night (Life transfer and heal reversal). It was a fast fight 😁