**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• H345CH345C Posts: 19
    @V1PER1987 that’s what I’m hoping for. An actually difficult Variant lol.
  • H345CH345C Posts: 19
    edited August 2019
    Should have mentioned that Tech is by far my weakest class, for context.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    This does put a smile on my face...
  • V1PER1987 said:

So after reading this again this caught my eye:

“This time, you’ll want to take advantage of the Composite Construction (All Tech Champions in this fight are immune to Ability Accuracy Mofification)”

First of all “Modification” is spelled wrong.
    But secondly, does this mean that if we fight Domino with a tech champ we should NEVER see a critical failure?

I'll fix the spelling. And no, Critical Failure doesn't only activate from Ability Accuracy Reduction.
  • Ace_03 said:

Would like confirmation of the 2015-2016 tech rank up gems, can OG Ultron AKA LOL Reward Ultron be ranked with it?

Ultron did not have a conventional release, so it won't.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

So after reading this again this caught my eye:

“This time, you’ll want to take advantage of the Composite Construction (All Tech Champions in this fight are immune to Ability Accuracy Mofification)”

First of all “Modification” is spelled wrong.
    But secondly, does this mean that if we fight Domino with a tech champ we should NEVER see a critical failure?

I'll fix the spelling. And no, Critical Failure doesn't only activate from Ability Accuracy Reduction.
    Ok well I mean from basic things like dex and parry which sucks you get critical failure from that anyway.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    How isnt classic Ultron a 2016 champ as that's when he was as a reward in lab or am I missing other things????
  • Why don't Variant quests come with Titles?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Legends run details? Is there one?

There aren’t legend runs for variant
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Am I missing something or are most of those Nodes Buffing the Defenders, what happen to the Buff Nodes for Specific Champions on the Attacker's Side? That was the best part of Varient 2, absolutely destroying enemies or just being able to play normally with Weaker/Lesser Used Champions, this one looks like Sentinel is the only one to receive a Special Node and he's already a Great/Much Used Champion especially against Mutants... Not trying to sound negative but this just feels off or a step backwards, hope this isn't all Varient 3 will be...

Am I missing something or are most of those Nodes Buffing the Defenders, what happen to the Buff Nodes for Specific Champions on the Attacker's Side? That was the best part of Varient 2, absolutely destroying enemies or just being able to play normally with Weaker/Lesser Used Champions, this one looks like Sentinel is the only one to receive a Special Node and he's already a Great/Much Used Champion especially against Mutants... Not trying to sound negative but this just feels off or a step backwards, hope this isn't all Varient 3 will be...

This time all tech Champs are buffed that's even better in my opinion and Sentinel will be MVP I guess for most mutant defenders
    Yeah but all XL Champions were Buffed last time too, Then you also had the Buff Nodes for Specific Champions.

This time all tech Champs are buffed that's even better in my opinion and Sentinel will be MVP I guess for most mutant defenders
    Yeah but all XL Champions were Buffed last time too, Then you also had the Buff Nodes for Specific Champions.
    (All XL Champions got Increased Buff Duration from one Global Node and every 10th Interval Hit, 10, 20, 30, 40, and so on, was Unblockable from a second Global Node)
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I really discounted to hear about ultron he was the only silver lining should I pull another 3-4 tech gem smh
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Just so before we get further into say rank up gems on specfic year can we maybe get a announcement saying any champ released not in arena/ eq but in special occation sint considered in gem as that's pretty confusing even if they are special as I was hoping I could r4 my classic Ultron so much with a 2015-16 tech gem as hes the one I would do out of all the techs I have
  • Summoner8516Summoner8516 Posts: 23
    This is exciting!

Can you clarify: will the Composite and Stack nodes be global nodes for all maps? (Like the Reflect and Size Matters nodes in Variant 2.)

Thanks! Looking forward to this!
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    “Incredible power”
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    How many paths per level though?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    SENTINEL GANG PULL UP
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    My sparky has been on the bench a bit lately, will be good to dust him off for this! Sounds like mysterio might be good here also. Wish I had a high level sentinel though!
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56

SENTINEL GANG PULL UP

Just took my sentinel from r1 to r3 in preparation for this variant quest. I’m 5 quests away from cavalier so I’m gonna have to decide which to spend my time on. I think I may r4 sentinel to use in this variant to get a rank up gem for my r3 voodoo (who I just duped) and hopefully an ag for my omega. Haven’t attempted a variant before, hopefully I can explore this one.