**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed calendar again?

Comments

• DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Hey i still dont have access to the calendar. Username DaJiveTurkey.
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    IGN: hmdemera

Last day of rewards from Sinister labs grayed out. I updated when patch became available in Google Play.
  • SunnyL7SunnyL7 Posts: 1
    I also have the last day greyed out saying missed, downloaded the update when it went live on iOS.

IGN: SunnyL7
  • josemourizkyjosemourizky Posts: 15

Hey everyone -

For those of you still having a delayed calendar, can we get you to confirm your in-game usernames for us please? Thank you in advance!

IGN: josemourizky
  • LuxoneoLuxoneo Posts: 7
    IGN: Luxoneo

The same problem. I am on Iphone 7 plus. Missing day 28. And i log in every day and stay in game for 20 hour a day.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

Hey everyone -

For those of you still having a delayed calendar, can we get you to confirm your in-game usernames for us please? Thank you in advance!

I have 2 accounts both were delayed and showing that I missed a day and I haven't

Main account Haunted stories

2nd account Jedi six
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Missing the last day too.

IGN: Jack OHara
  • FlamemikeFlamemike Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    My IGN: Micdan
    This isn't really fair to miss out on 250 5 star shards.
  • FlamemikeFlamemike Posts: 2
    IGN: Micdan
    Haven't got the calendar yet
  • Pit_JPit_J Posts: 10

Thanks, everyone!

Give it a bit. It looks like things are running find and y'all should still be getting this accordingly. If you don't see them by end of day tomorrow, let us know!

I too now have the Sinister Labs calendar a day late and am going to lose out on 250 5 star shards, for missing a day which I did not. I was in the arena most of the day and then unwittingly went to the home screen when the calendars refreshed, and before realising the new update was live. This can be seen by the fact all the other calendars are correct with no missing days (the following screenshot was taken soon after updating and realising the missing calendar)

Is there any possibility of a grace day or an in-game correction to the Sinister Labs calendar? I feel missing a day from a technicality like playing too much to realise an update is out isn’t really fair.

On that note, is it also possible to get an in-game message when updates go live for those who are unable to keep track of the forums especially when new calendars like this need us to update immediately. We got a message about the new monthly event and Sinister Labs with details including the calendar the day after, but a message as soon as the new update is out would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

IGN: Pit-J
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Ign- Addyosamigos. Same as others; last day is greyed out and I updated the game before the new EQ started.
  • Need to change so that the Starting Day for new Calendars always begins on the next “evening” after you actually have Updated the game. It should not be dependent upon you being capable of downloading Updates to your device the very same day they become available.

Then there wouldn’t be the need for extra “Grace” days to make up for missed beginnings. You should still have the full 31 days (or 7 days, or whatever calendar it is) available starting with the first day after you apply the Update, and should be allowed to fully earn ALL days so long as you login every day once you have that Update. Ie, there should not be a HARD CUT-OFF Ending time that would cause people who login several times a day to potentially miss any days just because of when they can download the new Update each month.

If that means that sometimes a person would have “overlapping” Calendars for a day or two some months, so be it (it is still just getting the max allowed rewards for logging in every day).
  • rafius_kantunrafius_kantun Posts: 30
    I don't believe this was a OS specific problem. I say that, because I have one device that runs 2 accounts. My "alt" account got the calendar, my "main" account did not.

That being said, my main account got the calendar last night, finally, but like a lot of others here, I'm stuck missing out on the last day.
  • IGN:LuckyMan.
    I have 3 calendar
  • SiddhantSiddhant Posts: 20
    edited August 2019
    IGN: cap. siddhant
    Same issue for delayed calender and will miss last day (250 5* shards)
  • As mentioned last night, I'm looking into this! Thank you all for the patience.
  • IGN: thomasonendor
  • ZrailuZrailu Posts: 2
    IGN: Zrailu

I don't even have the sinister calendar. My phone is updated & the game is updated.

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Are ppl opening tickets about this or waiting for a response here first?
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    IGN: Wayntos already missed a day just got calendar today
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Like others, I cannot get the last day of the Sinister Calendar.

IGN: Ebbtide
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Are ppl opening tickets about this or waiting for a response here first?

This is literally a global problem, so i hope they solve this for all of us.
    I only open a ticket when they say so or the next 2 weeks nothing happens here.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Cassy i have only opened a ticket a couple of times over the years myself. That's why i wasnt sure what to do in a situation like this. I dont want to open a ticket and waste their time if it's not necessary. Thats why i was curious what other ppl were doing. Thanks for the reply!
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42

As mentioned last night, I'm looking into this! Thank you all for the patience.

The issue has been corrected, thank you very much for your diligence!
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Happened to me too
    Username is Brice Miester
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

Happened to me too

I know because I have 3 other running calendars and they all work fine
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Happened to me too

I know because I have 3 other running calendars and they all work fine
    4 accounts? :o