**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title says....

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• AytenikoAyteniko Posts: 6
    Same for me
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Same here. I thought it was just me

• Anon1Anon1 Posts: 26
    I had the same issue.
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Same here
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike come on man
  • ThikasThikas Posts: 24

Same
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Well, the new content made it two days without bugs. That’s a new record
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Did a path in Epic today and afterwards realized that it still shows at 100% even though the quest was supposed to reset today. 9/10 entries remaining. Um.....Kabam....ya might wanna fix this.
  • kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
    Hello,
    I finished epic difficulty with 17 min left on the timer for the quest to restart. And now I can do the new quest, it’s says that I have it 100% already.
    Thank you!
  • HofsterHofster Posts: 4
    9/10 so not possible to have done 3 x 100%

• The sinister labs reset and it still says on my account master 100% completed and I cannot get the 5 star shards again can someone help me
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I’m having the exact same issue, master and epic are 100% complete, however normal and heroic are 0%. Last night I completed all 4 difficulties 100%.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Le sigh

I mean mistakes happen, but it's annoying because this time during lunch is the best time for me to quickly hit them before going back to work. I also lost a turn going into it to realize the issue that won't be available to me when it is reset (not that I plan to do all 4 today).
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    yeh i didnt notice and went in like a dumbass and wasted bunch if re-rolls and after finishing path,didnt get anything 😂
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    I did a path before realizing this was the case. Will I be getting back my dice i used to reroll buffs?
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

Me too...just ran through Master and didn't get any rewards. I didn't notice the 100% before I started.

Same here :/
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Good thing you started a new thread before checking the forums.
  • Anon1Anon1 Posts: 26
    I had the same issue.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Please reset to 10 entries with the fix. I burned two already because of this bug
  • Sunny2595Sunny2595 Posts: 20

• SimroarSimroar Posts: 32
    Same
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    WILL I GET MY REROLLS AND HEALTH POTIONS BACK?
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Wow, guess I didn’t notice. Shows how much interest I have in this dreadful event....
  • DeadEndDeadEnd Posts: 2
    Same here. I hope we get renumeration for this 1st bug of v24... :#
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I never did medium yesterday but even that is stuck at 100% done.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here