**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is 5 star masacre worth rank 4? (Unduped)

Is 5 star masacre worth rank 4? (Unduped) 36 votes

Yes go for it
58%
EvilEmpireOsfan8Duke_SilverTaZ_4178BahamutMCoC_fanGrootman1294Colonaut123LordRaymond3AleorDenslo500LoctiteSuperGlueLormifEtjamaSquishyjrThe_4THmgj0630Arsozgp87diegobdias84H3t3r 21 votes
No, wait for something better
41%
sfu_koraxRaganatorDKilburnJim0172WerewrymlIPowerIlMeebletonZoranabc201HfchangNBSAIMr_ElukakaXN0nameXMiStaLovaKalantak 15 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Yes go for it
    His sig ability doesn't make a huge difference. If you have a Domino and Rulk to carry with him though, he can be pretty deadly. I've got him as a duped 6* that I took to R2, and haven't regretted it yet. I suspect he'll be pretty handy with Warlock when I get to him.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Funny im facing similar problems but with a 3-4 rank up gem and mine is dupped. Can't find any Rank 4 gameplay
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes go for it
    There are better choices, but he’s worth R4 if you enjoy playing him.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    No, wait for something better
    I have the flaming trinity, but I wont take Masacre past 3/45. T2a is better spent elsewhere and those skill t4c in someone like Aegon or gwenpool or nick fury or killmonger
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Hfchang said:

I have the flaming trinity, but I wont take Masacre past 3/45. T2a is better spent elsewhere and those skill t4c in someone like Aegon or gwenpool or nick fury or killmonger

Same...I would like to r4 him someday though... Maybe after I explore LoL.

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Depends. He’s kind of hard to use (personally), but his damage is pretty good, and if you have the flaming trinity, you might as well make him a bit stronger. From a neutral standpoint, he’s probably not really worth r4, so it depends on how much you like him
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yes go for it
    If your running the domino trinity it’s nice to have your synergy pieces useable. I find him to be very effective and getting good at him improved my overall skill set because hitting into blocks/ring control is definitely valuable.